• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Australia finally realizes who their lord and master is. I like the respect.

Yeah ballin' NOS energy drinks was sponsoring it, so I had about 9 free NOS's during the tourney. I was physically shaking by the time GF's came around. Actually ended up losing a $5 MM to Vudujin lol. You would have won that benjamin one-handed- but Midwest, son, what can you say? Champaign runs the scene.

The Star King

Smash Hero
One guy was really good- managed to beat everyone in my crew but me.
If he failed to beat you, then no, he wasn't good. Especially since you were on console :glare:

Your expression in that pic is hilarious. I would change my avatar if it wasn't already so awesome.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If he failed to beat you, then no, he wasn't good. Especially since you were on console :glare:

Your expression in that pic is hilarious. I would change my avatar if it wasn't already so awesome.
Beating my crew (even if it was on console) is really freaking good for someone who's never been online.

Obv. not good compared to online players, but still.

Also I'm trying and failing to imagine how freakishly nerdy you must look IRL. :cool:

Don't be jelly of my looks.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity, who's in "your crew"?

I wasn't making fun of your looks or anything, but OK, Mr. Sensitive ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Me, Miyagi, Fynal

Miyagi used to go by justcause

Neither of them is really on the forums, but they do play online semi-regularly, and we put in like 30 hours or something trying to get our minipad skills up to snuff in the week before the tourney.

And I'M NOT SENSITIVE!

:(:(:(:(

*sniff* *sob*

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Congrats to aa for calling BCow's reaction. The irony here is that Battlecow has united Australia xDDDDDDDD.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Fair enough, even though he could have given a better one, after all the trouble we went to. What a dirk.

aa and I changed our avatars back - sorry to anyone who didn't see this thread in time xD

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
battlecow are you still in columbus? i would love to play because i dont have access to online atm and noone around me is good. itd be nice to (probably :D) get owned for once.

edited in a smiley face so it doesnt seem cocky ^^

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^ 99% sure it is a photoshop.
For people wondering but not clicking, someone uploaded a (most likely photoshoped) image of gadaffi being dead.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
Nah, back in Champaign. Too bad, yo, it would have been nice to play.

Were you at that tourney?
nah, it was my college friends last day before they left so i hung out with them. also i had no idea there was a tournament. :l ah maybe someday

NixxxoN

Smash Master
^^ 99% sure it is a photoshop.
For people wondering but not clicking, someone uploaded a (most likely photoshoped) image of gadaffi being dead.
How can you tell? just curious.

By the way, I know everything about this pic, just wanna test you :awesome:

malva00

Smash Master
picture from nesscozmos's camera in Tacna, in front of the game room they play in

top 4: Pedro Miguel, FredSmash, Largo, Gohan

middle 5: Soldado, UBB, NessCoZmos, Alvin, Bonus (didn't know him)

bottom 5: Marca, Gerson, Isai, Papitas, Gustavo

COOL GUYS, and this is not all of them :)

(9:24:11 PM) Isai Alvarado: who is the guy on the right?
(9:24:14 PM) Isai Alvarado: next to Alvin
(9:25:35 PM) Mar-K: this guy
(9:25:35 PM) Mar-K: is call
(9:25:36 PM) Mar-K: bonus
(9:25:43 PM) Mar-K: bonus track
(9:25:50 PM) Mar-K: XD
(9:25:54 PM) Isai Alvarado: bonus track?
(9:26:04 PM) Isai Alvarado: <__<

Top Bottom