• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Have you ever considered that Tom Nook is just gay? Smh
He's got Raccoon children so I assume he had a wife at some point. Best headcanon is that he lost the house in a divorce and was unfortunate enough to get custody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He's got Raccoon children so I assume he had a wife at some point. Best headcanon is that he lost the house in a divorce and was unfortunate enough to get custody.
He regularly donates to orphanages where else did he get his kids? We stan a gay icon who helps the economy flourish instead of becoming a greedy ass billionaire

D

Deleted member

He regularly donates to orphanages where else did he get his kids? We stan a gay icon who helps the economy flourish instead of becoming a greedy ass billionaire
But he supports child labor so is he really in the right?

D

Deleted member

Been thinking bout it a bit, gonna be really leaving, for a small amount of time.(like 2 months-ish) My mental health has not been...the best these past few months, and I feel like I'm really addicted to this site.

What's the first thing I do when I get up? Check Smashboards
Going to sleep? Check Smashboards
Bored? Smashboards
Tired? Smashboards
Made something I want to share? Smashboards
Drew something? Smashboards
Meme I want to share? Smashboards

I'm not saying any of this is necessarily bad or anything, but it's gotten to the point where I'm questioning my own sanity, and it's unhealthy for me. To solve this, I'm gonna be taking a break. A long break, probably. For my health, and probably everyone else's'.
Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 12.44.14 PM.png

As an aside, I'm not gonna be reading what everyone says(including to this post)

I really do not want to put myself into a bad mood again, especially with me taking the ACT these coming days and quizzes and more tests and school... you can probably see where I'm going with this. Goodbye.

D

Deleted member

Wait so gwen is going to die now?

****. The General lore is going too fast for me.
If you paid attention to Volume 45 Chapter 634 Page 14, you can clearly see Gwen's medical records obscured in the background as they say she only has weeks left!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Since the Samurai Jack game seems to be retelling the show, one thing that I would to see is how Jack got the armor and motorcycle at the start of season 5.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Tom Nook's nephews probably aren't even his they're just some random kids he found on the street

D

Deleted member

I don't care if you're taking a piss, this is important. We need to figure this out right now.
I don't know man. There's a reason Timmy and Tommy are spending their lives at Uncle Nooks instead of their actual parents.

Tom Nook will execute anyone for trying to uncover his hidden past.
Y'all remember that Iguana who used to run the bug-catching competitions? He didn't just stop coming.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also HHD brings lots of lore like how Nook donates 90% of his earnings to a nearby orphange and how Isabelle and Digby lived in a cardboard box when they were young

Nook also lived in a tree stump when he was young

Yes, I forgot all about that until now, rip

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now that Samurai Jack is relevant again, I might try the "Quantum Jack" and "Lost Worlds" comics.

I already read the ones that ran from 2013-2015 (which were pretty good).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

After nearly 15 years I decided it's time to finally retire my old flip phone, so for the first time I'm gonna buy a smartphone. Guess it's finally time for me to get with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom