• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Defending Byleth's very existence is becoming exhausting.

Can't wait to main her.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
As for Byleth, though I am not much into the character, I am excited really to try them out!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo released today a roadmap on their 2020 plans and it actually included the release date for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated: May 24.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
They have breakfast foods for dinner? Why would they do that?
Uh, because breakfast is filling, delicious and amazing?

I have breakfast for dinner all the time. Sometimes dinner for breakfast, but that's just leftovers.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Defending Byleth's very existence is becoming exhausting.

Can't wait to main her.
Along with that, comparing the number of Fire Emblem "Reps" to other series and making bias/favoritism claims towards Sakurai is just as exhausting though. I am so sick and tired of this saltstorm right now.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Uh, because breakfast is filling, delicious and amazing?

I have breakfast for dinner all the time. Sometimes dinner for breakfast, but that's just leftovers.
You did see my other post about me having Fruity Pebbles for dinner the other night, right?

I'd eat those any time of the day!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Along with that, comparing the number of Fire Emblem "Reps" compared to other series and making bias/favoritism claims towards Sakurai is just as exhausting though. I am so sick and tired of this saltstorm right now.
I know how you feel. I mean, they don't have to like it, but really? Do they have to be this salty over something video game related?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Along with that, comparing the number of Fire Emblem "Reps" compared to other series and making bias/favoritism claims towards Sakurai is just as exhausting though. I am so sick and tired of this saltstorm right now.
The thing is, they have a point. And had "everyone is here!" not been a thing, there very likely would not be all eight reps. Fire Emblem has benefited from convenient timing and a simple, easy-to-alter moveset.

But like. We get it. Sorry for winning too much. Now let me like my thing without trying to convince me I should feel bad for it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Along with that, comparing the number of Fire Emblem "Reps" to other series and making bias/favoritism claims towards Sakurai is just as exhausting though. I am so sick and tired of this saltstorm right now.
If all goes right, people will let the salt go when they come out, there has to be at least something about Byleth and the content they bring that doesn't upset people.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If all goes right, people will let the salt go when they come out, there has to be at least something about Byleth and the content they bring that doesn't upset people.
Somehow, I doubt it. I mean, Corrin was an unique character by themselves, and I have seen people still bitter about that character.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Somehow, I doubt it. I mean, Corrin was an unique character by themselves, and I have seen people still bitter about that character.
Even Corrin found some good popularity regardless of the hate, including in competitive play, depends on the audience really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom