• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can we give an F to those who could have had a chance got in as assists one year ago?
85AE28A1-0BE7-4BC2-AAA4-5ADF0BA68F41.jpeg

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Death Stranding having "mixed" reviews (about as mixed as an average of 84/100 can get anyway) is the least shocking thing about the game right behind how far up his own ass Kojima is.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Just wanted to drop the news that the first full-fledged trailer for the upcoming Pokemon anime came out today:

You can tell the animation of the fights takes some inspiration from Sun and Moon.

They also revealed the first episode that will air on November 17 will be called "Pikachu is Born." Judging by that Pichu constantly being shown in the trailer, it looks like we will finally learn the backstory of Ash's Pikachu!

Last edited:

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Death Stranding having "mixed" reviews (about as mixed as an average of 84/100 can get anyway) is the least shocking thing about the game right behind how far up his own ass Kojima is.
I was always skeptical bout Death Stranding. I remember getting invested in the "mystery" of Destiny and being severely disappointed, so I have low expectations for games with very little info pre-launch. I was burned once, never again

D

Deleted member

Also its been one year since the Grinch Leak had died.

A moment of silence shall we? To the ones that didn't make it.

-Isaac
-Shadow
-Skull Kid

And as of date the only two survivors that made it.

:ultken::ultbanjokazooie:
Ken wasn't actually in the Grinch leak; that was one of the biggest hits against it lol.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The minute I saw the boxing ring, I knew Incineroar was the newcomer. Unless they made a special animated trailer for only Ken, none of the characters in the Grinch leak made any sense in that setting.

D

Deleted member

I remember when the fighters pass was revealed
I really knew there would be dlc after this. Before joker, we had a bumpy road for who would be joining from hitagi to steve to square rep and missing 1st party spirits. However I though it was all gonna end up all being advertisements because of Nintendo but boy was I wrong and I’m happy it turned out very well
073A5E8C-DC41-4C07-8CBA-A6C49583D9C2.jpeg

And just for my wishful thinking For challenger pack 5
9386CB67-A8F3-41E7-834E-566607A3685C.jpeg

I wish

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Do you know what I hate doing the most?
Getting into fights with inanimate objects. (Especially with my oh so dreaded enemy, the chair.)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So in one year anniversary of the announcement of the Season Pass. What do you guys think of it so far? What's your verdict on it until we reach DLC fighter 5?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man. I love his work on MGS, but every good director eventually goes bad. Like how George Lucas was so incredibly full of himself that he wouldn’t listen to feedback on the prequels. At least it’s mixed reception and not entirely negative.
So in one year anniversary of the announcement of the Season Pass. What do you guys think of it so far? What's your verdict on it until we reach DLC fighter 5?
Right now.... solid A. I really hope challenged 5 is able to push it up to an A+. But for now, solid A.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Best season pass I've paid for. Joker was such a surprise to me, no smash reveal has ever shook me to my core as much as his, and I'm so happy he's in. I could take or leave Hero, as I was never really interested in DQ, and I have no attachment to Banjo. Terry is exciting to me just because it proved that Sakurai can still surprise us when we think we know everything, and I'm a big Maximilian fan.

Honestly, for as great as all the other members of the pass are, I cannot compare them to the boy, I had no idea he was even a possibility, so they could have added anyone else from anywhere and the pass would have still been worth the price imo

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
In terms of actual content it's been largely excellent. The only issues I have here are the DQ and Banjo stages being awful and DQ's music only being crappy MIDIs.

In terms of what I care about, it's 50/50.
Joker is excellent and I can't wait for Terry.
Banjo and Hero, at best, do nothing for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In terms of actual content it's been largely excellent. The only issues I have here are the DQ and Banjo stages being awful and DQ's music only being crappy MIDIs.

In terms of what I care about, it's 50/50.
Joker is excellent and I can't wait for Terry.
Banjo and Hero, at best, do nothing for me.
Wait... what’s wrong with Yggdrasil’s Altar and Spiral Mountain?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm awake now to reply to stuff.
I said it like its easy, but I really do know that feeling. It can be really hard to keep a positive outlook if you have anxiety or especially depression. You can always try to rationalize things to yourself but it won't usually make those negative feeling go away.

That doesn't mean you should ever quit trying, though. If you can improve your mentality even a tiny bit you'll still be better off then you were before. Any progress is good progress, I say.
Exactly. And a lot of counseling and grace helped me climb out of the dark place I was in, and I hope I don't slip back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom