• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So first, good on you. Gender stereotypes are ****.

Second, last girlfriend I had I actually did all the cooking. Apparently I was the first guy she dated who'd cooked for her. She was 28.
1. Agreed.

2. Ah, I see. No problem there, I am sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i'll have to learn how to cook once i move out

im sure it's not hard i'll just hate washing dishes

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, crap, this is where everyone was at huh? Anyone watch Combo Breaker 2019 stuff? KI, DBFZ, and Tekken were really cool. I liked some of the MK11 stuff too.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
the mist Id cook for you is breakfest for me and you and after that, your *** is own your own for Lunch and Dinner
I've cooked for myself for ten years. I can handle it. ;)

Funny thing is I cook as if I'm in a relationship because if I don't cook for my brother he's just going to order in and spend all his money or make instant ramen. So I cook a big dinner basically every night.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mostly cook stuff on my own for myself. Sometimes I might cook for others if I feel like it. Don't mind if someone else cooks for me either.

I just like food fam.
Star Platinum Grin.JPG

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Oh, crap, this is where everyone was at huh? Anyone watch Combo Breaker 2019 stuff? KI, DBFZ, and Tekken were really cool. I liked some of the MK11 stuff too.
I watched Tekken. I've never played it, but those were the most hype sets I've seen in any game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I watched Tekken. I've never played it, but those were the most hype sets I've seen in any game.
I caught a few matches. I'll try to watch the finals on Youtube soon.

It does make me realize that my crappy combo game needs work. The 3 main people I use I can only get decent-ish combos with.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I missed all of it. Gonna watch the Youtube collections this week.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've cooked for myself for ten years. I can handle it. ;)

Funny thing is I cook as if I'm in a relationship because if I don't cook for my brother he's just going to order in and spend all his money or make instant ramen. So I cook a big dinner basically every night.
I mostly joke when I say "What you cookin? let me have some" Because Im super ****ing lazy. But my dad makes the dinner mostly and he makes some bomb ass chili

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mostly joke when I say "What you cookin? let me have some" Because Im super ****ing lazy. But my dad makes the dinner mostly and he makes some bomb *** chili
If I came to your place for any good reason, I would do so just for the chili. I love me some chili!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
So first, good on you. Gender stereotypes are ****.

Second, last girlfriend I had I actually did all the cooking. Apparently I was the first guy she dated who'd cooked for her. She was 28.
My significant other refuse to make me sandwiches. not because of any of the gender roles. She just hates sandwitches. Prefers soups.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mostly joke when I say "What you cookin? let me have some" Because Im super ****ing lazy. But my dad makes the dinner mostly and he makes some bomb *** chili
Funny story about chili.

My grandma (we call her Nanny) made chili sometimes. One time when I came down to my grandparents' place to stay the weekend home from school, she made chili and I, y'know, told her how much I liked it and how I missed having her cooking more often.

Next morning, when I woke up and came into the kitchen, there was all that leftover chili in the fridge so I decided to heat some up. This apparently blew Nanny's mind. Chili? At 9AM?!?

So she took that as chili being my all-time favorite food. And from then on, every time I came home from college for a bit to stay in their guest room, she made chili and had Mt. Dew (the other thing I had at 9AM, I was in college). And if I came home without telling her, she'd apologize and run to the store to get more chili stuff and Mt. Dew.

I never had the heart to tell her, so Nanny's chili then officially became "my favorite food" for the next eight years.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I came to your place for any good reason, I would do so just for the chili. I love me some chili!
he puts everything he has into the chili andnif we font have thr stuff and just the canned chili, he will spice that chili up as well and add stuff. And Speget night, I Love Speget- I mean spaghetti

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
My significant other refuse to make me sandwiches. not because of any of the gender roles. She just hates sandwitches. Prefers soups.
Sandwiches are so much easier though.

Assuming you're making the soup from scratch.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
he puts everything he has into the chili andnif we font have thr stuff and just the canned chili, he will spice that chili up as well and add stuff. And Speget night, I Love Speget- I mean spaghetti
Oh, I love that too! I love spaghetti! As well as lasagna, too.

D

Deleted member

Last time I checked... no?

It doesn't work too well as a sequel, no, I have to admit.
But it's still an absolutely amazing game...
Oh, you might be right.
I am not a gamer, so forgive my lack of intellect.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. So if FF got to have full representation, how do you think it would go? I imagine the spirits would be the main party members from 7, as well as The Turks, Hojo, Rufus, and both forms of Sephiroth. As well as the various heroes and villains from the other games as dictated by Dissidia. Maybe the characters from that one Mario Basketball game with FF characters. A chocobo. A Moogle. The summons from the Midgar stage... that about covers it. Now what their battles would be, that I don’t know.

As for the music.... how did Mega Man handel the music from the different franchises? Assuming 34 would be the limit (like Castlevania) how do you even pick music from across the series?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok. So if FF got to have full representation, how do you think it would go?
considering that FF isn't FF, it's only FF7 specifically, then pretty much 50% of any and all FF content since half of that **** is just a bunch of FF7 spinoffs lmao

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Ok. So if FF got to have full representation, how do you think it would go? I imagine the spirits would be the main party members from 7, as well as The Turks, Hojo, Rufus, and both forms of Sephiroth. As well as the various heroes and villains from the other tamescas dictated by Dissidia. Maybe the characters from that one Mario Basketball game with FF characters. A chocobo. A Moogle. The summons from the Midgar stage... that about covers it. Now what their battles would be, that I don’t know.

As for the music.... how did Mega Man Jamel the music from the different franchises? Assuming 34 would be the limit (like Castlevania) how do you even pick music from across the series?
Personally, I just went with music from the "Compilation of FF7", because picking out music from throughout the entire series, would be WAY too difficult.
Final Fantasy VII - Aerith's Theme

Final Fantasy VII - Electric de Chocobo

Final Fantasy VII - The Gold Saucer

Final Fantasy VII - Crazy Motorcycle Chase

Final Fantasy VII - Weapon Raid

Final Fantasy VII - J-E-N-O-V-A

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel (Advent Children Ver.)

Final Fantasy VII - Birth of a God

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - The Price of Freedom

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Conflict

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII - REDEMPTION

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So in my playthrough of SoTN, I got around to the inverted castle, and...

Suddenly, everyone hits like a truck. I wasted all my healing items on the Castlevania 3 boss, so...

Here's hoping I find a save point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Personally, I just went with music from the "Compilation of FF7", because picking out music from throughout the entire series, would be WAY too difficult.
Final Fantasy VII - Aerith's Theme

Final Fantasy VII - Electric de Chocobo

Final Fantasy VII - The Gold Saucer

Final Fantasy VII - Crazy Motorcycle Chase

Final Fantasy VII - J-E-N-O-V-A

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel

Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel (Advent Children Ver.)

Final Fantasy VII - Birth of a God

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - The Price of Freedom

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Conflict

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII - REDEMPTION
That work? What about some selections from Dissidia? Just off the top of my head, that feels like a good place to look.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ok. So if FF got to have full representation, how do you think it would go? I imagine the spirits would be the main party members from 7, as well as The Turks, Hojo, Rufus, and both forms of Sephiroth. As well as the various heroes and villains from the other games as dictated by Dissidia. Maybe the characters from that one Mario Basketball game with FF characters. A chocobo. A Moogle. The summons from the Midgar stage... that about covers it. Now what their battles would be, that I don’t know.

As for the music.... how did Mega Man handel the music from the different franchises? Assuming 34 would be the limit (like Castlevania) how do you even pick music from across the series?
34 tracks?

I'll come back in a bit with a 34 FF music list.

Uguu, what it feels like to dream.
cloud2king.jpg

D

Deleted member

One of the FF tracks is gonna be added as DLC with the other as its echo fighter.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
One of the FF tracks is gonna be added as DLC with the other as its echo fighter.
Having Uematsu in playable form isn't what comes to mind when I think of extra FF content but I'm down for it.

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
So in my playthrough of SoTN, I got around to the inverted castle, and...

Suddenly, everyone hits like a truck. I wasted all my healing items on the Castlevania 3 boss, so...

Here's hoping I find a save point.
Soul Steal. Use it. Abuse it. By that point you should have a good chunk of magic to spend and Soul Steal hits everything on screen while healing you. Hellfire is also a good technique to use if you need some damage until you get to the inverted library to farm for dual crissagrims. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what I want to do?

Get a couple people from here and play multiplayer Minecraft.

I just want to play Minecraft with people. :/

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what I want to do?

Get a couple people from here and play multiplayer Minecraft.

I just want to play Minecraft with people. :/
I don't have any interest but every time I've seen group Minecraft come up in the thread, y'all seem to have fun.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Let me see....

:ultmario: can talk (Mario Sunshine)
:ultluigi: talks in paper mario
:ultpeach: can talk
:ultdaisy: can talk
:ultbowser: can talk
:ultdoc: nothing
:ultrosalina: can talk
:ultbowserjr: can talk
:ultiggy: :ultlarry: :ultlemmy: :ultroy2: :ultlemmy: :ultludwig: :ultmorton: can talk
:ultpiranha:nothing
:ultyoshi: nothing
:ultwario: can talk
:ultdk: No reason why he can’t talk.
:ultdiddy: No reason why he can’t talk.
:ultkrool: No reason why he can’t talk.
:ultlink: Navi
:ultzelda: can talk
:ultsheik: can talk
:ultganondorf: can talk
:ultyounglink: Navi
:ulttoonlink: Navi or KoRL
:ultsamus: can talk
:ultzss: can talk
:ultridley: talks in the manga
:ultdarksamus: idk
:ultkirby: can’t talk
:ultmetaknight: can talk
:ultkingdedede: can talk
:ultfox: Can talk
:ultfalco: Can talk
:ultwolf: Can talk
:ultpikachu: Trainer or Detective Pikachu
:ultjigglypuff: Trainer
:ultpichu:Trainer
:ultmewtwo: Can talk
:ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf: Can talk
:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: Trainer (duh)
:ultlucario: Can talk
:ultgreninja: Trainer
:ultincineroar: Trainer
:ultness: No reason why he can’t talk.
:ultlucas:Can talk
:ultfalcon: Can talk
:ulticeclimbers: Doesn’t talk but would you even care if they did?
:ultmarth: Can talk
:ultroy: Can talk
:ultike: Can talk
:ultrobin::ultrobinf: Can talk
:ultlucina: Can talk
:ultchrom: Can talk
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: Can talk
:ultgnw: Doesn’t talk
:ultpit: Can talk
:ultpalutena: Can talk
:ultdarkpit: Can talk
:ultolimar: Can talk
:ultalph: Can talk
:ultvillager::ultvillagerf: Doesn’t talk but would you care if they did
:ultisabelle: Can talk
:ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm: Can talk
:ultlittlemac: Can talk
:ultshulk: Can talk
:ultduckhunt: Duck Hunter?
:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: Can’t talk but would you care if they did?
:ultsnake: Can talk
:ultsonic: Can talk
:ultmegaman: Can talk
:ultpacman: Can talk
:ultryu: Can talk
:ultken: Can talk
:ultcloud: Can talk in Japanese
:ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1: Can talk
:ultsimon: Can talk
:ultrichter: Can talk
:ultjoker: Can talk

I think we’re a go.
Pulled from the old social but here’s how I see it as well:

Characters I could see fully capable of having full voice and dialogue:
:ultalph::ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultisabelle::ultjoker::ultkingdedede::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobin::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultken::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

Characters I could see having voice actors/sounds but no dialogue:
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultyoshi:

No VA/dialogue:
:ultduckhunt::ultgnw::ultpiranha::ultridley::ultrob::ultdarksamus:

Last edited:

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022

iirc Mega Man only had Classic Series stuff. Also all of the Street Fighter songs are from Street Fighter 2 (which is a damn shame, since Killing Moon, Crazy Chili Dog, Let's Get It On and Rashid's Theme are all total bangers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom