• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What I'm saying is that you don't want her to go ham with infractions.

:231:
And I'm saying that's still no different from the norm. XD

That, and I was just making a reference and a joke. ¦D

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You're the :132: of avatars. You absorb old avatars for your own personal use.
Whenever a person has an avatar that I really like, I tend to take it for my own use, but I'll only use it if they stop using it.

Hey @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 can I have a picture of your old avatar?
Like I said, I liked it, and it would be cool to have.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
@ mimgrim mimgrim You're here, talking about how you just reached Blighttown using the Drake Sword, while I solo'd Ornstein & Smough on NG+ an hour ago.
You are talking to the right guy.
Anyway, what's the Drake Sword's level and have you tried fighting Kellogg's yet?

Yes. Mimgrim has been attempting Dark Souls on and off for a year. I don't have the heart to tell him he's currently about 15% through the game. :p
Oreo and Smore. I mean if you're gonna be callin' her Kellogg... :p

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm sorry. But this is basically back to being my first time playing the game again now that I'm back to where I was in my first pay-through. ;-;
Drake Sword is still at it's base level. And uhm... what's a Kellogg (other then cereal)?
I figured I wasn't that far in anyways.
Kellogg's is Quelaag, the boss. Have you reached the bottom of Blighttown?
When you reach the second bonfire of Blighttown, here's a few things you could do:

- Go down the bonfire tunnel. There's a Dragon Scale that you can use to upgrade your Drake Sword (though it's probably close to outliving it's usefulness, especially after you beat Quelaag)

- There's an armor set with a pyromancy, large souls, and titanite shards found in the swamp in various places.

- There's a path to a place called The Great Hollow, which isn't hard if you take your time, but there's a lot of dangerous falls. Watch out for the curse frogs though.

If you reach the bottom, you'll find Ash Lake, which has several dragon scales that you could use (and a tough mini boss you can easily avoid). At the end of that location, there's the Stone Dragon, whose tail you can cut off for a really badass weapon that you can upgrade with Dragon scales (it's heavy as ****, though)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I've decided to play though Awakening again, but this time on Lunatic+
It should stop me from blasting through the game :nifty:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Honestly, I liked the old one more.
Can I have a picture of it?

Or if you prefer:

Though, since you might intend to use it, please know that it comes from a weird thing I found in TTYD where you see his arms underneath the map upon falling underwater.

Like, I used it because I found the thing super weird (it's actually me who found it), but it's kinda weird to use it if you didn't actually found the thing.

Actually, here's when I took the avatar, it's an image I made on vgfacts:

Just so you get the idea that this is extremely unusual as an avatar because you cannot possibly see the arms unless you have a free look utility.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Changed it again to the spm face....now, it has a good pros, but a kinda annoying con:

The M is smaller and I wished it was bigger, but it's way less blurry because it was really close to 150x150....

Plus, the colors just feels more "pure".

Might find a way to use the other hat as I hvae it on another separate layer....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Alex Hirsch is easily one of my favorite animators. The amount of content he sneaks past the radar is incredible. Just read the screencaps to know why?
And this isn't even the worst one.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Kellogg's is Quelaag, the boss. Have you reached the bottom of Blighttown?
When you reach the second bonfire of Blighttown, here's a few things you could do:

- Go down the bonfire tunnel. There's a Dragon Scale that you can use to upgrade your Drake Sword (though it's probably close to outliving it's usefulness, especially after you beat Quelaag)

- There's an armor set with a pyromancy, large souls, and titanite shards found in the swamp in various places.

- There's a path to a place called The Great Hollow, which isn't hard if you take your time, but there's a lot of dangerous falls. Watch out for the curse frogs though.

If you reach the bottom, you'll find Ash Lake, which has several dragon scales that you could use (and a tough mini boss you can easily avoid). At the end of that location, there's the Stone Dragon, whose tail you can cut off for a really badass weapon that you can upgrade with Dragon scales (it's heavy as ****, though)
No, I'm still at the first bonfire. Gotta actually get down to the bottom first. But I'll keep all that in mind when I do. I currently have 2 directions I can go and am not sure what way I want to go first.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Or if you prefer:

Though, since you might intend to use it, please know that it comes from a weird thing I found in TTYD where you see his arms underneath the map upon falling underwater.

Like, I used it because I found the thing super weird (it's actually me who found it), but it's kinda weird to use it if you didn't actually found the thing.

Actually, here's when I took the avatar, it's an image I made on vgfacts:

Just so you get the idea that this is extremely unusual as an avatar because you cannot possibly see the arms unless you have a free look utility.
I already knew that, you might not have told me directly, but I was there when you explained it.
Besides, "Extremely unusual as an avatar" is one of the reasons I liked it so much.
Also, just as a little side note, I named the first picture "Aldelaro5's Avatar"
And the one with the smiley face, "Aldelaro5's Avatar P."

D

Deleted member

I'm almost done with it. Then again I just feel like sharing the progress.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Things smash players don't say
"I still main Meta Knight"
I died
I like the gamepad but I rater play a gamecube controller, If he would have said the Wii remote on its side is god like that would be so far from the truth that it's funny.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom