• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We know you too well, bro.
Oh,really? :upsidedown: I never knew how you became a public brony while I was gone.

I enjoyed MPDS. It's a good game for what it is. That's how a handheld Mario Party should be done.
So Island Tour is a disgrace to Mario Party handheld?
Like,seriously,IT and 9 were vague to me,especially I never knew MP9 was even out until the time I found it.

D

Deleted member

Oh,really? :upsidedown: I never knew how you became a public brony while I was gone.

Like,seriously,IT and 9 were vague to me,especially I never knew MP9 was even out until the time I found it.
I never played IT. According to most people, it sucks, but those are just opinions. If you like it, that's cool.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Well Sonic Shuffle is there for you.
Oh man, I've seen that game in action and it looks bad.
It even has a story mode with cutscenes. And the cutscenes have lip syncing and animation on par with the first Sonic Adventure.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I have been a brony since October, but I didn't make it clear until I lost a bet with @Knuckles the Knuckles

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was not here in October. :upsidedown: Tell thy story so I can harshly offend and criticize it,please.
He got pranked, then changed his gender status to "female", put an Applejack avatar and started to roleplay as her.

I still have nightmares.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I was not here in October. :upsidedown: Tell thy story so I can harshly offend and criticize it,please.
I made a bet with Knuckles the Knuckles, who at the time was Dromader. I said there would be at least one DLC Character announcement during the direct in November, he disagreed.

Only smash news we saw in the direct concerned Amiibos and the Duck Hunt trailer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He got pranked, then changed his gender status to "female", put an Applejack avatar and started to roleplay as her.

I still have nightmares.
So it's a @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest ,but American? kk.
Also,Cap'n'Chreest is Falco once more.

I made a bet with Knuckles the Knuckles, who at the time was Dromader. I said there would be at least one DLC Character announcement during the direct in November, he disagreed.

Only smash news we saw in the direct concerned Amiibos and the Duck Hunt trailer.
ooh m8 get rekt.
I would give my view on bronies,as well as anti-bronies and whatnot,but I don't want to cause a flame war. We're close to the 1930s in terms of pages,I do not want a depression in ST. :reverse:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We were ONE MOVE to beat the Champion...
Not Teh Urn I guess....

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Oh, hi there, Agatha. Currently, TPP is fighting the Elite Four so they can get to that elusive surprise boss. :4pacman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This Run attempts caused me a lot of tension.... :4ganondorf:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shouldn't it be over already?

And they lost.
Mewtwo pushers are making this harder, I reached the point of verbally insulting dense people on the chat :101:
We can win, we just need 2-3 more attempts

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So it's a @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest ,but American? kk.
Also,Cap'n'Chreest is Falco once more.

ooh m8 get rekt.
I would give my view on bronies,as well as anti-bronies and whatnot,but I don't want to cause a flame war. We're close to the 1930s in terms of pages,I do not want a depression in ST. :reverse:
Yes at long last... I am now Falco! after all this time...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 a Wild Premium appears to prank Chreest again :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom