• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Skittles? But I'm going to be a regular member around midnight. Not gonna get pranked again.
Well, "not gonna get pranked again" implies you going Premium. And if you don't go Premium, then you just gave me an invitation to prank you :awesome:

And the sky, it makes me feel so high, the bad times pass me by, and today, is gonna be a brighter day. :)
That's it. I'm gonna head to the store now. Be back later.

D

Deleted member

Well, "not gonna get pranked again" implies you going Premium. And if you don't go Premium, then you just gave me an invitation to prank you :awesome:

That's it. I'm gonna head to the store now. Be back later.
Five weeks having the magenta-colored username feels like a year lol. Someone should gift me Premium, instead. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A Paper Mario Thumbs Up GIF?
Sure!
ok, I have two things to say and the first being that I know I can make the quality better, but I guess I'll have to wait for my new pc.

and seocnd HOW THE HECK YOU GOT IT SO FAST????

I',M FREAKING SERIOUS, I NEED TO RECORD DOLPHIN AND USE AN ONLINE CONVERTER!!!!

Mind telling me?

Also, I guess I can use it in the meantime....thanks :)

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Now I know why they serve Monster at metal concerts. Those clever, perverted ********. >_<

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Five weeks having the magenta-color username feels like a year lol. Someone should gift me Premium, instead. :troll:
Shoot, it's just a color, how bad can it be. If anything, it shows someone is familiar enough with you to single you out which is always good for the community.

In more cancerous and less sweet news, I'm going to the shipping thread.

D

Deleted member

Shoot, it's just a color, how bad can it be. If anything, it shows someone is familiar enough with you to single you out which is always good for the community.

Indeed, it's just a color.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just finished watching Episode 8 of Death Note, so this is where the potato chip scene comes from. Holy cow, I swear I heard it before. :O
I need to keep watching this, this has got me really anticipated.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Don't go there they will judge you, not really but it's not fun.
Just finished watching Episode 8 of Death Note, so this is where the potato chip scene comes from. Holy cow, I swear I heard it before.
It was made into a meme.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Holy cow, chat's really goin fast now :4sonic:

Did I missed something important? :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
View attachment 43382
I know my way around the Internet. :4pacman:
....ah well, that do explain the quality, though, it;s not much different than dolphin with how small the zone is.

The thing I can do is, you start dolphin with free look, zoom in in Paper Mario and then you capture the whole screen. Though, it takes more patience and prettty much a lot of fps because you need to record it in the background and I do it with vlc....it takes a lot of the cpu.

Also, I really dislike how imgur video to gif only supports url....I would love it to support file upload.

The result is just a way better quality. In fact, the only loss it has is the mandatory color loss with gif....it only supports 256 colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom