• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

It's happening.
I knew the guy on the far left was Nights.
Also, AMMY.
Breath of Fire? Getting a good amount of representation among Capcom's greats in a crossover? Blasphemy!

Nice to see that Firebrand is in there, it'll be interesting to see how he interacts with the other heroes considering his more demonic tendencies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nice to see that Firebrand is in there, it'll be interesting to see how he interacts with the other heroes considering his more demonic tendencies.
That's easy. They provoke him, he flies around. And then suddenly you're down to two lives wondering what happened to all your quarters.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I was browsing the 3.0 social thread... Until I got to the part where users were spamming those pics (around page 1,600) and getting banned faster than the speed of Sonic.

Odd times.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nah Donkey for final smash, Robin/Chrom style.
: SHREK !
: On my way !
*Weird noises while figthing*
: NOT DONE YET !
*Explosion of memes*

What ?

Edit : Yes, I indeed read "Donkey Kong" instead of only Donkey. Oh well, who cares anyway.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I was browsing the 3.0 social thread... Until I got to the part where users were spamming those pics (around page 1,600) and getting banned faster than the speed of Sonic.

Odd times.
We don't talk about those dark times.

Go for the tharja booty
But Tharja is Fanservice: The Character. Why would you go for her?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can I just say how I love that this conversation about Fire Emblem could easily be translated to shipping?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
shrooby pls
Actually Anna isn't a bad idea
I'll keep Olivia with Chrom then
Olivia is really difficult to get Chrom to marry. You pretty much need to never pair up with anyone and then have her on Chroms ass for the entirety of the one map before Chrom marries.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Remember when people discussed Fire Emblem games before-Awakening without mentioning "waifus"?

Neither do I.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Olivia is really difficult to get Chrom to marry. You pretty much need to never pair up with anyone and then have her on Chroms *** for the entirety of the one map before Chrom marries.
And what do you get out of it? An awkward support conversation.
I wish Sumia didn't pair so well with Gaius because pairing Chrom with anyone else is a freaking chore.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Olivia is really difficult to get Chrom to marry. You pretty much need to never pair up with anyone and then have her on Chroms *** for the entirety of the one map before Chrom marries.
Or you could make MU male, kill Sumia, Mariabelle, and Sully. :upsidedown:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's weird to read those quotes when you don't play Fire Emblem.
Really weird.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I know XD
The first time I played I kept Chrom away from every female
Then as soon as Olivia was introduced I had Olivia dance for him. Every turn. While dragging out the level:denzel:
“Father, how did you meet mother?”
“She helped me kill the Mad King then she shook her booty in my face for 20 turns.”

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I played Awakening casually, so I just stuck FemRobin onto Chrom and called it a day.
It makes Smash and a conversation later in Awakening a lot more interesting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom