• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, the developer has a strong desire for Ridley to be in Smash.

But what I voted was Marisa Kirasame (mostly because there is Touhou Super Mario fan games called "Super Marisa Land" & "Super Marisa World" that I thought was pretty cool).
Wait, you mean she's not already in it?

I am disappoint.

Very much so.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I am disappoint.

Very much so.
The developers stated that they have not made a list of who's in prior to making the game. Confirmed characters are Reimu, Sakuya, Tenshi, Yuuka, Shinki, Tewi, & Eiki (the last 3 posted were chosen by backers who contributed $1,200; $1,600; & $2,100 respectively.)

Berndelta

Smash Rookie
No! Haven't you seen Guardians of the Galaxy?

In case you didn't see it

Bad impression. I'll keep my eye on you.

JK, welcome
Noooo I haven't please don't kill me. Now hold on while I think of something clever to say regarding my username. I don't suppose anyone knows what it's based off of.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I am disappoint.

Very much so.
But in order for us to get the proper Touhou game, we need the proper roster. Who needs protagonists when we instead need that tengu reporter girl, or that other character who's escaping my mind.

Where would we be without them?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Noooo I haven't please don't kill me. Now hold on while I think of something clever to say regarding my username. I don't suppose anyone knows what it's based off of.
If it is not based on Guardians of the Galaxy, no one cares.
I don't know, this guy might be onto something...

:awesome:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And here's another.
Needz more Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles who we all know is the most beautiful and bishiest thing I the universe. :p

As I listen to Devils Never Cry again, I just realized that I can't recall any music DMC2 had. Hell, I'm even beginning to doubt it even had music to begin with. DMC1 was all gothic, DMC3 had memorable boss music, Lock and Load, and Devils Never Cry; DMC4 had Shall Never Surrender, some memorable boss music, and Lock and Load; and DmC had Noisia and Combichrist working on the music so if you're fans of either one, then it's automatically memorable. What the hell did DMC2 have? Ambient noise?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Needz more Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles who we all know is the most beautiful and bishiest thing I the universe. :p

As I listen to Devils Never Cry again, I just realized that I can't recall any music DMC2 had. Hell, I'm even beginning to doubt it even had music to begin with. DMC1 was all gothic, DMC3 had memorable boss music, Lock and Load, and Devils Never Cry; DMC4 had Shall Never Surrender, some memorable boss music, and Lock and Load; and DmC had Noisia and Combichrist working on the music so if you're fans of either one, then it's automatically memorable. What the hell did DMC2 have? Ambient noise?
Still with knux jokes?

Glorious Master Race.png

R0Y

Smash Master
Damn, I just checked VGChartz on the latest game sales, and Pokemon's continued success is still hard to believe. Freaking 7 million+ units (not counting digital) units sold in 6 weeks.
View attachment 35303
I'm not a big neogaf fan either, but if you want the real raw numbers, they're way better than VGChartz.VGChartz can be okay for older games, though they steal all their data, often from Neogaf.

Posts like this, with every million seller Nintendo ever published:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963700

Interesting that Nintendo considers Jet Force Gemini and Perfect Dark to be Nintendo-published, since they used Rare probably as a publishing front (Rare had no publishing arm at any point while a Nintendo 2nd party) to avoid controversy because of the graphic violence (and profanity in the latter.)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm not a big neogaf fan either, but if you want the real raw numbers, they're way better than VGChartz.VGChartz can be okay for older games, though they steal all their data, often from Neogaf.

Interesting that Nintendo considers Jet Force Gemini and Perfect Dark to be Nintendo-published, since they used Rare probably as a publishing front (Rare had no publishing arm at any point while a Nintendo 2nd party) to avoid controversy because of the graphic violence (and profanity in the latter.)
Those Wii software sales tho.... damn.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Figures Pokemon would dominate the handhelds.

R0Y

Smash Master
Those Wii software sales tho.... damn.
Figures Pokemon would dominate the handhelds.
And N64 suffered a huge decline in every region but North America.

Given that, no surprise that the top 5 all-time sellers for the hardware are (remember, these are just Nintendo-published games, but in this case, it's definitely the top 5)

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
GoldenEye
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.

North American sales must have completely lifted the bottom three into the stratosphere. I suspect Goldeneye would have been hurt in Europe at the very least by never being released in Germany, and Japan just doesn't quite love Zelda like the West does. Smash and GoldenEye are the only surprises on that list though, given how the first Legend of Zelda did.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

A-all of those Rare games.

...I need a moment.
[collapse=]
[/collapse]
Micro$ooooooooooooffffttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom