• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh, look. It's Banjo in beta form. Interesting.
It wouldn't be surprising if Banjo's design was partial inspired by Brash. His games does have a few races with some hot shots (Canary Mary, Mr. Fit, ext) and that was the thing you had to do other than beating Brash's record in DKC3. :laugh:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Sigh...

SEGA, guys. We can't get excited for a new Sonic game if we DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

All I gathered was that its free to play for the iOS. All I can think of is Sonic Dash 2.0: Sidescrolling Edition.

D

Deleted member

Sigh...

SEGA, guys. We can't get excited for a new Sonic game if we DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

All I gathered was that its free to play for the iOS. All I can think of is Sonic Dash 2.0: Sidescrolling Edition.
And thus begins the era of mobile-exclusive titles for only the Sonic IP from Sega.

That being said, I ironically find Sonic Dash to be addicting, so if this new game is reminiscent of that, it might not be so bad.

EDIT: Scratch that. It looks like Sonic 4, but with auto-scrolling like Dash. That doesn't look like fun.
If there's side-scrolling, I'd rather actually control Sonic like it's meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Phone adds are much more annoying than computer adds. Keeps taking me to the app store. Not even clicking anything

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And thus begins the era of mobile-exclusive titles for only the Sonic IP from Sega.

That being said, I ironically find Sonic Dash to be addicting, so if this new game is reminiscent of that, it might not be so bad.

EDIT: Scratch that. It looks like Sonic 4, but with auto-scrolling like Dash. That doesn't look like fun.
If there's side-scrolling, I'd rather actually control Sonic like it's meant to be.
Nobody can control Sonic now. The brakes are cut and he's on an extended crash course until he hits the brick wall. Unless SEGA manages to rescue him, my hope for his reputation slowly diminishes.

At least the Sonic Boom TV show somehow gets a laugh out of me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My main is :4wario: and I love the taste of garlic (won't eat a whole clove though) and enjoy farting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nobody can control Sonic now. The brakes are cut and he's on an extended crash course until he hits the brick wall. Unless SEGA manages to rescue him, my hope for his reputation slowly diminishes.

I've never seen it, honestly.

My main is :4wario: and I love the taste of garlic (won't eat a whole clove though) and enjoy farting.
What a coincidence. Same here.

I've had a clove of garlic... I wouldn't recommend having one.
I've had a clove once while being Wario in a skit for an Acting class. .....never doing that again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to make a Pokemon creepypasta. I had a funny idea

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

The game didn't make you laugh?
I only ate roasted garlic not raw garlic. I like garlic cooked or in food.

Soul.

Sigh...

Knuckles is in the game. Therefore, it gets a free 10/10.

---
omg 70+ Eevee eggs and still no perfect one
sigh

D

Deleted member

Knuckles is in the game. Therefore, it gets a free 10/10.

---
omg 70+ Eevee eggs and still no perfect one
sigh
So Runners got a teaser trailer? Hmm, okay. No gameplay though.
Still I agree with Knuckles being on it.

D

Deleted member

So are the ones in TASM1 suit and I liked the movie. OK, it was only decent and definetely not to Spider-Man 2 level, but Istill enjoyed it.
Oh yeah, that's true, his eyes aren't white on TASM1. I'm not a big fan of movies so I don't know what to say. I did watch the first three, though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh yeah, that's true, his eyes aren't white on TASM1. I'm not a big fan of movies so I don't know what to say. I did watch the first three, though.
Spider-Man: Awesome, cheesy in some paarts but still cool.
Spider-Man 2: The one with the best villain and overall story
Spider-Man 3: The worst way to introduce a villain as beloved as Venom. Still has positive points, like Sandman.
The Amazing Spider-Man: Decent way to start a reboot.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Sony, give Marvel the Spider-Man rights. NOW. Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy was great though.

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
I've been gone for nearly a month and i come back to another "m8" debate starting. Nice to see nothing has changed,I love all of you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Spider-Man: Awesome, cheesy in some paarts but still cool.
Spider-Man 2: The one with the best villain and overall story
Spider-Man 3: The worst way to introduce a villain as beloved as Venom. Still has positive points, like Sandman.
The Amazing Spider-Man: Decent way to start a reboot.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Sony, give Marvel the Spider-Man rights. NOW. Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy was great though.
Yep, that describes all movies in a nutshell. If TASM2 was so bad (I never watched the last two) then it's best to give the rights back to the owners. Let's not forget one of our favorite scandals... the Sony Pictures hack. :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I made a list of the characters I think will be cut from the next title.

:4darkpit::4drmario::4lucina::4wiifit::4sonic::4greninja::4metaknight:

I'm not saying they're going to be cut, I'm just saying I think they'll be the most likely cuts from the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom