• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And apparently a stable version for Starbound released on the 23 of this month. Well Im checking that out tomorrow!

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I didn't get an opportunity to try it out because I've been studying for this MIDTERM.

I'm gonna slam dunk this thing and ride off into the the sunset on a flying hoverboard.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I didn't get an opportunity to try it out because I've been studying for this MIDTERM.

I'm gonna slam dunk this thing and ride off into the the sunset on a flying hoverboard.
While using your water fountain taunt?

D

Deleted member

I think I just suffered from overdoing stuff, well, in this case: overgaming. I got progressively worse and worse after like 40 matches. At first, it was all calm and collected which helped out my game plan with Falco and then I got tahrd which made me relapse into rushdown mode.
That happens to me as well. Pretty much why I don't play Smash Bros. that much these days. If anything I just practice Dedede on the 3DS version.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That happens to me as well. Pretty much why I don't play Smash Bros. that much these days. If anything I just practice Dedede on the 3DS version.
It happens to everything, frankly. When people overwork themselves, it just spells trouble. There's burn out which is severe, but say, if you're stuck on a math problem, then it might be better to leave it for tomorrow or ask someone rather than trying to struggle for like 3 hours.

I found out I'm prone to burn outs and I don't realize them at all. Well, at least I found out... Yep, burnt out with uni and it's only the second week.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, a Cherrim turned into Sunshine form and then killed itself with Take Down recoil.....

That was hard to see :crying:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It happens to everything, frankly. When people overwork themselves, it just spells trouble. There's burn out which is severe, but say, if you're stuck on a math problem, then it might be better to leave it for tomorrow or ask someone rather than trying to struggle for like 3 hours.

I found out I'm prone to burn outs and I don't realize them at all. Well, at least I found out... Yep, burnt out with uni and it's only the second week.
I guess it reminds me of my high expectations for myself when I'm competitive, and losing a few times can hurt. It's stressful indeed. Sorry to hear that. D;

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Cheater. Where'd you get that extra Master Ball, eh? Bet you hacked it, cheater. :p
Wonder trade spamming! It increases your chances of winning a masterball at the lottery! (I prefer PP up and PP max honestly)

Soul.

Falco's like an anti-zoner. He sort of feels like a read, gimp, and defensive character rather than an offensive rushdown character like Fox. It's why I feel like he, Marth/Lucina, and Kirby will benefit the most from mastering fundamentals.
Ah, I see. So he's an anti-zoner, which means...uh, limit your spacing options?
He probably has good footsies. I was just using him a few minutes ago... man, Side B meteor is satisfying to land. Of course I did the usual Smash 4 Falco stuff (jab, down throw to dash attack, back air, etc.). He's not bad at all.

Even though I'll have to work more on my main more than anyone else, it's good to try out other characters.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cheater. Where'd you get that extra Master Ball, eh? Bet you hacked it, cheater. :p
Like Rysir said; I got it on Wondertrade :shades: (along with a Lv. 5 Dream World Ho-Oh)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I guess it reminds me of my high expectations for myself when I'm competitive, and losing a few times can hurt. It's stressful indeed. Sorry to hear that. D;
Mine's more of wanting to relax, but only getting more burnt out in the process.

Ah, I see. So he's an anti-zoner, which means...uh, limit your spacing options?
He probably has good footsies. I was just using him a few minutes ago... man, Side B meteor is satisfying to land. Of course I did the usual Smash 4 Falco stuff (jab, down throw to dash attack, back air, etc.). He's not bad at all.

Even though I'll have to work more on my main more than anyone else, it's good to try out other characters.
Well, when you have a habit of rushing in and being tarhd, you just forget stuff.

Trying out stuff is how we figure out what we like and don't like. First impressions can be something, but spending time on it means more. It's why I don't like it when people look at say, a dish from Malayasia and avoid it because it's strange and unknown. Try it, you might like it. Maybe the first class with math wasn't great, but maybe it was the way the teacher lectured. Maybe that teacher left out small, but helpful things or maybe that teacher was a bit too unenthusiastic. I ended up hating, absolutely hating math in my freshman and sophmore years. I just couldn't keep pace with it, but somehow, I was in my junior year. Now, well, the professor is fun and he makes memorable and funny analogies like sausage maker to explain domains and ranges and functions, but the calculus class I'm in is really going fast and I'm already behind by one homework.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm getting burned out trying to get the last two hats in Target Blast. Running out of tickets for Crazy Order, and I don't want to spend too many gold on Trophy Rush either...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Anyone else love those pink lozenges candy that has Canada written on them for no reason? They the best!

(Yes I talk about candies a lot, I am aware I am a junk food junkie)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm getting burned out trying to get the last two hats in Target Blast. Running out of tickets for Crazy Order, and I don't want to spend too many gold on Trophy Rush either...
Classic Mode is probably a better choice in this case. Not that it's arguably that fun, but still. Keep in mind you can find Custom Parts via Mew dropping them from a Master Ball summon or randomly during any fight(the latter is far more rare). Just like CD's can randomly drop.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm stuck breeding for shiny because this pokemon isn't wild in oras

D

Deleted member

Indeed. Sometimes, things like that make me get bored of video games. The boredom goes away for weeks or days depending on the situation. Lately, I've been more interested on technology stuff rather than video games, but I'll keep on playing them.

I never notice if I get burn outs, for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I have been wasting my time in Scrub Glory. Literally.
Didn't know Pit had good throw combos (Forward throw → dash attack, down throw → F/UAir, etc.)

Edit: Also lol at "Jack" from Scrub Glory thinking he's the best when he is just a scrub.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Classic Mode is probably a better choice in this case. Not that it's arguably that fun, but still. Keep in mind you can find Custom Parts via Mew dropping them from a Master Ball summon or randomly during any fight(the latter is far more rare). Just like CD's can randomly drop.
I wish I had a way to consistently get wrenches like on the 3DS with the home screen exploit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom