• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
omg i really like bleach, well the early bleach before it just became a boring shonen based around when the next big sword fight was.
Bleach was my gateway anime :p Although I don't love it nearly enough as I first watched it, I think the first 3 seasons are still solid. It's just snowballed in quality. I'm only reading the manga now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They have giant Yoshi plushies. I wish Yoshis were real... A Yoshi buddy would be awesome even if he ate everything in your house.
Pokémon should be real and replace actual animals, with the exception of our buddies, the dogs, and maybe cats. No more insects then. :troll:

Actually, video game characters should be real, but that's just a pipe dream. Oh well.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey, Dr. Eggman was a real person:

Lol, Eggman doesn't compare to the badass that is TR.

I'm going to list some of TR's greatest feats
  • has his own crew the "Rough Riders" (no not the group with DMX)
  • was shot by some lunatic yet lived due to his 50 page speech and even showed it to his audience
  • did I mention he was a complete badass
  • he liked to show his enemies his "big stick"

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477

• was shot by some lunatic yet lived due to his 50 page speech and even showed it to his audience
"big stick"? What kind of stick are we talking here?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But is Teddy Roosevelt the Eggman?
Does he have the master plan?
I didn't think so.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
omg i really like bleach, well the early bleach before it just became a boring shonen based around when the next big sword fight was.
Too bad Ichigo these days is now a Human/Shinigami/ Vizard/Hollow/Quincy/Soul King hybrid. Now that's what I call the ultimate Gary Stu in shonen history unlike SAO's Kirito. :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Also, on the topic of Pokemon plush dolls, I would love if one day, I could get a good plush of Lucario that doesn't cost 100 bucks.
I mean, it's my favourite fictional character and I have practically no merch of him.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Bruh, I got you covered

AND HERE IS THE BIG ONE :troll: :troll:
^ LOL, I'm sorry XD :grin:
Oi! Where's Vergil and yeah, that's really weird rival selections. I kind of expected Dante to be paired with Ike or even Samus considering they're both hunters in a way. Well, actually, Dante vs. Captain Falcon would make much more sense since they're kinda goofy and over the top, but Captain Falcon and Ryu or Ken would make even more sense... Brain hurts. Fox vs. Chun Li also makes sense since they have similar kicks.

Vergil should be paired with Dark Pit. Wanna know why? Play as Vergil in DMC3: SE.
Capcom never programmed Dante as a boss for Vergil, so the Vergil boss fights feature a red pallete swap of Vergil nicknamed Vante. It's like Dark Pit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we're talking hypothetical fighting games here, One thing that everyone SHOULD want is Marvel vs DC Comics. You can't tell me running a team of Spider-Man and Batman characters wouldn't be hype. Especially if you get Spider-Man 2099 and Batman Beyond costumes.

To be slightly less unrealistic, Soul Calibur vs Zelda or Fire Emblem. I can see that working. And Ganon or Ike vs Nightmare would be a manly fight.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Aaaand I found another two

If we're talking hypothetical fighting games here, One thing that everyone SHOULD want is Marvel vs DC Comics. You can't tell me running a team of Spider-Man and Batman characters wouldn't be hype. Especially if you get Spider-Man 2099 and Batman Beyond costumes.

To be slightly less unrealistic, Soul Calibur vs Zelda or Fire Emblem. I can see that working. And Ganon or Ike vs Nightmare would be a manly fight.
Wasn't there a Marvel vs DC comic series?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Disney x Warner Bros would be great too

Who wouldn't want to see Daffy and Donald kick the **** out of each other?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If we're talking hypothetical fighting games here, One thing that everyone SHOULD want is Marvel vs DC Comics. You can't tell me running a team of Spider-Man and Batman wouldn't be hype.
My dream fighting game crossover is Dark Souls Vs. Soulcalibur.
I can definitely make the roster too.
Artorias Vs. Siegfried.
Solaire vs. Mitsurugi.
Nashandra vs. Nightmare.
Tark vs. Lizardman.

etc.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Aaaand I found another two

Wasn't there a Marvel vs DC comic series?
I think there was. I know there's also a Spider-Man/Batman book from the 90's, and a Teen Titans vs X-Men book from the 80's. Not too sure why they don't do that stuff anymore. Probably because it'd be bad for business in the long run.

But having a fighting game with the two companies would be cool, but unlikely since the two are in direct competition with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom