• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
I've been noticing that, whenever I play Multi-Man Smash, the game has a not-so-low chance to crash whenever loading an enemy. I was almost doing 200 KOs on Endless Smash as Meta Knight when it happened...

This only started happening after v1.0.5.
That's some weird stuff man. Daddy sakurai needs to fix his game again. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So today is the first day of Spring, and yet somehow we got more snow.
There should be a law forbidding that.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Stupid Club Nintendo still isn't working right. I type nothing on the Product Registrtaion bar on click next, and it (rightly) asks me to enter a valid code, so I enter one and click on next, and it just reloads the page, doesn't even acknowledge it at all. I even type a load of random letters and click next and it doesn't come up with the error message, just reloads the page AGAIN! I have over 20 games to register, and I don't understand why it won't accept my New 3DS code (even when it was working it said it was invalid even though I'm looking at the code on the console right now and I now it's right). Whatever replaces this broken mess better be good Nintendo, the smiling people only make my gourge rise further. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Stupid Club Nintendo still isn't working right. I type nothing on the Product Registrtaion bar on click next, and it (rightly) asks me to enter a valid code, so I enter one and click on next, and it just reloads the page, doesn't even acknowledge it at all. I even type a load of random letters and click next and it doesn't come up with the error message, just reloads the page AGAIN! I have over 20 games to register, and I don't understand why it won't accept my New 3DS code (even when it was working it said it was invalid even though I'm looking at the code on the console right now and I now it's right). Whatever replaces this broken mess better be good Nintendo, the smiling people only make my gourge rise further. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The reason why it's happening is because Club Nintendo is being shut down in favor of something new.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
The reason why it's happening is because Club Nintendo is being shut down in favor of something new.
Well I know that, but it should still allow me to register games easily, until the day it terminates. I've tried both my IPad and laptop and it's the same problem, it could and should be 10000000000x easier to do than this, and this sort of problem should never happen.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Well I know that, but it should still allow me to register games easily, until the day it terminates. I've tried both my IPad and laptop and it's the same problem, it could and should be 10000000000x easier to do than this, and this sort of problem should never happen.
Yeah, I guess that doesn't really make sense.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Since I like being in the swing of things, here's a picture I made for this occasion;
ALL ABOARD.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When you barely win a match in For Glory against a cheap player.

I like cheap Samuses.
Oh? What's that Samus?
You're gonna spam B and Side B for the ENTIRE match?
Well you can't beat the ultimate Link technique...
STANDING STILL!
tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tinkt intkitntintktitntiyintintktinitnkttugntink

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Cheap Samus uses Charge Shot.
ROB used Arm Rotor.
It's Super Effective!
Cheap Samus fainted!
:lick:

In other news, I ate a taco for the first time today. 10/10 would eat again.

:231:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I managed to get Club Nintendo to work long enough for me to get a code for Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, a game I've wanted to play for a while. But now it's not working, again. :( I have enough left to get Super Metroid once it starts working then I would've liked to have gotten Advance Wars or Dillon Rolling Western but they're just far too expensive.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You ever pull off a band aid and accidentally pull off a bit of skin? Yeah, just pulled off a bandaid covering a scrape on my leg and a piece of skin came off :x

Should I put a bandaid on that? I guess I'm a bit of a hypochondriac...

In other news, I may do some writing later today.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So I managed to get Club Nintendo to work long enough for me to get a code for Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, a game I've wanted to play for a while. But now it's not working, again. :( I have enough left to get Super Metroid once it starts working then I would've liked to have gotten Advance Wars or Dillon Rolling Western but they're just far too expensive.
Because of high traffic. Everybody wants to buy those games now. Wait a week and you'll be able to do it without problems, I think. Nintendo just never anticipated so many people would want to log in on CN so they never bothered to get better servers. But eh, never was interested in CN anyway, because I'm not a merch guy.
And you have good taste with Superstar Saga, Advance Wars and Dillon.

In other news, I learned the @Flight-disease is contagious, because I'm really bored today. :(

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I hope we get mewtwo free even without the code, and just get him free later after mewtwo is released to people WITH the code.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Cheap Samus uses Charge Shot.
ROB used Arm Rotor.
It's Super Effective!
Cheap Samus fainted!
:lick:

In other news, I ate a taco for the first time today. 10/10 would eat again.

:231:
Tacos are good.
Also, there are quite a lot of people that don't seem to know that R.O.B. can reflect projectiles.
I like R.O.B.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Tacos are good.
Also, there are quite a lot of people that don't seem to know that R.O.B. can reflect projectiles.
I like R.O.B.
Yeah, being able to deflect projectiles with Arm Rotor is great. So great that I even managed to cause a ragequit against a Mega Man one time after reflecting back a painfully telegraphed charge shot.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I hope we get mewtwo free even without the code, and just get him free later after mewtwo is released to people WITH the code.
I doubt it. It won't be too expensive, but they'd just annoy more people than they'd please by doing that, as buying 2 of the same game (technically) on two different consoles to be rewarded with 'free' soundtracks and a 'free' playable character is nice, but if they make either of those available for free for everyone it would just stink of double standards, particularly because it's not that great of a reward in the first place.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Okay people in this Thread!
Mewtwo is gonna be in the 4th installment that's about balancing on characters right?
So what are the nerfs, and buffs does mewtwo will have in Smash 4?!
(P.S: This is something for fun, but don't make him op, or underpowered)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, being able to deflect projectiles with Arm Rotor is great. So great that I even managed to cause a ragequit against a Mega Man one time after reflecting back a painfully telegraphed charge shot.
Honestly, I can't tell when people ragequit online.
How does one tell that someone ragequit?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Okay people in this Thread!
Mewtwo is gonna be in the 4th installment that's about balancing on characters right?
So what are the nerfs, and buffs does mewtwo will have in Smash 4?!
(P.S: This is something for fun, but don't make him op, or underpowered)
Buffs: He isn't as light as his Melee incarnation
Nerfs: He will be trashed by :4diddy:,:4sheik:,:4zss:, and :4sonic:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm honestly more hype for tournament mode than Mew2
Plus losing all my replays isn't fun
On the other hand we might get a patch
Some kirby throw and aerial buffs would be nice

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Honestly, I can't tell when people ragequit online.
How does one tell that someone ragequit?
A CPU typically will take the place of the person if they disconnect and you can tell if they did disconnect if there's a lag spike.
In my case however, the guy did an SD ragequit instead of disconnecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom