• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

So uh @Flight and a everyone else is no longer "Pranked!" so what did it mean? And what are the name plates like Smash Legend and how can some people change them? And what's the criteria for getting it higher? What is this smashboards? Been here for a month or two and I still don't know sh--.
pranks are nothing but a magenta color in your username, with "Pranked!" replacing your Smash Whatever title for a month. Smash Whatever titles have to do with your post count.
Premium members and mods can change their title to whatever they want.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
pranks are nothing but a magenta color in your username, with "Pranked!" replacing your Smash Whatever title for a month. Smash Whatever titles have to do with your post count.
Premium members and mods can change their title to whatever they want.
One day us common folk will rise up against you Premium and Mods.

Do you hear the people sing?

#socialwars

D

Deleted member

So uh @Flight and a everyone else is no longer "Pranked!" so what did it mean? And what are the name plates like Smash Legend and how can some people change them? And what's the criteria for getting it higher? What is this smashboards? Been here for a month or two and I still don't know sh--.
The user titles (Smash [insert term here]) depend on how many posts you have. Say you get 500 posts, then you're a Smash Ace (I think). These user titles mean nothing. Premium members are able to "prank" regular members. There are no side effects, except when it comes to @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest . Your username color just changes into magenta. The prank lasts a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
All-Star mode on Hard is godlike for getting char specific customs
I got like 3 Tink customs in one run
2 were the same, and I already had that custom ;~;
One day us common folk will rise up against you Premium and Mods.

Do you hear the people sing?

#socialwars
If that happens I can't do a thing
I'm banned sadly
Australia banned Hotline Miami 2. God damn it, Australia
Two words
New Zealand

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can I say that I loved this week's episode of Parasyte again?

Because this anime is great. I would explain why, but it's the sort of story one has to experience oneself to fully appreciate it.

If you don't mind body horror, by all means watch it, because the themes the story has are, in my opinion, great. Very intelligent and thought-worthy stuff.

I like it when stories make you think about certain subjects and question them. That is why Death Note and FMA Brotherhood are great anime/manga as well.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We're always in our clubhouse getting high,
SUPER ****ERS!

Everybody wishes we would die,
SUPER ****ERS!

Here we come, like a bomb.
Everybody ****ing run, and hide!

Hey everyone. :bluejump:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We're always in our clubhouse getting high,
SUPER ****ERS!

Everybody wishes we would die,
SUPER ****ERS!

Here we come, like a bomb.
Everybody ****ing run, and hide!

Hey everyone. :bluejump:
Hey Woody, how has Boop been? Oh yeah, she was sold :troll:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Can I say that I loved this week's episode of Parasyte again?

Because this anime is great. I would explain why, but it's the sort of story one has to experience oneself to fully appreciate it.

If you don't mind body horror, by all means watch it, because the themes the story has are, in my opinion, great. Very intelligent and thought-worthy stuff.

I like it when stories make you think about certain subjects and question them. That is why Death Note and FMA Brotherhood are great anime/manga as well.
I feel like I need to watch this ASAP. You've done a great job at selling it.

I also love anime that really makes you think, plus I'm an old school horror fan. I'll come back to you with a report soon (Y)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I also love anime that really makes you think, plus I'm an old school horror fan. I'll come back to you with a report soon (Y)
I think the manga is old as well
So it fits your tastes
I haven't read the manga in forever though, so don't quote me on that :b

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I literally don't care at all. Just joking around. I'm actually thinking of showing my support and going premium.
I know.:smash: Wish I could become premium as well, but I can't. Got no money and parents aren't going to fork me any to buy Premium on a forum site. :yoshi2:

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In 2 days, the Japanese letters will be on Shrek's swamp
なんだ?!

The anime is still ongoing, but today was the second to last episode, so it ends next week.

It has done a great adaptation of the manga (that I've been reading in tandem with the anime).

The fact it's a horror series actually reinforces the themes it has. This is not your average horror series that you watch to get scares. There's depth to the story itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom