• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Too bad Cartoon network is trash. I almost missed all the new 6 episodes that they showed this week, they keep changing the time slots for this show.
Don't worry, new Cartoon Network IS trash.
Few, few shows save that channel. Adventure Time, Regular Show and Steven Universe.
I miss old CN.
Dexter's Laboratory, I Am Weasel, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and the best show to air there... Courage the Cowardly Dog.

D

Deleted member

Hey... so you guys.... were talking about pictures earlier? here's one I did on my tablet I got recently...... if I could draw rain... then I would :|.... so just assume :| that there's rain there :|....
:|

Not bad. But what about my current avatar?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Don't worry, new Cartoon Network IS trash.
Few, few shows save that channel. Adventure Time, Regular Show and Steven Universe.
I miss old CN.
Dexter's Laboratory, I Am Weasel, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and the best show to air there... Courage the Cowardly Dog.
That show was creepy... Like i still have nightmares.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Supports in Fire Emblem make the characters stronger, of course being a JRPG that means some people do it for their waifus (specially in Awakening).

Therefore the way in which Nobuo summons his waifu from fiction to become Super AkibaRed is similar.
Meanwhile, in bishieland, Ranmaru Kurosaki. :p

I looked up "Aoi-tan" and it really is a thing... Why is it a thing?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Supports in Fire Emblem make the characters stronger, of course being a JRPG that means some people do it for their waifus (specially in Awakening).

Therefore the way in which Nobuo summons his waifu from fiction to become Super AkibaRed is similar.
:4lucina: x 3rd Gen Morgan is my OTP for Apotheosis

Sage + Celicia's Gale 4 Dayz :4robinm:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What was everyone's first game? :3
Mine was probably Pokemon Red or Tetris
Idk
First game!?

Oh boy... I'd like to say something on the PC, but I can't remember. Either that or NES.

NES games would be Super Mario Bros., Zelda, Paperboy. PC games: Minesweeper, Pipe Mania (loved this one), some action game. Uhh, I remember my father buying the first Diablo when I was young, and I LOVED that game. I sucked so much at it (I always used to save in the most dangerous areas, like when I'm surrounded by enemies), but I thought the game was really cool and scary (in a good way).

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Katz is my favorite courage the cowardly dog villain, you just got to hate him, and is theme is badass

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Mods: STUPID USERS, YOU'RE MAKING US LOOK BAD!

I haven't seen that show in forever.
+1

Katz is my favorite courage the cowardly dog villain, you just got to hate him, and is theme is badass
Dorf Patrol Episode 4: Katz Rulez / Dorf Patrol Episode 4: Return The Slaaaaaaab / Dorf Patrol Episode 4: Return of the Duck Brothers

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Random dealio I just noticed: Captain Falcon's Side Smash in 64. It looks like either a flaming whip kick or a spinning back kick. If he's hitting with the heel of his foot like Fox's current Bair, then it's a whip kick, but if he's hitting with his foot, then it's a back kick. Why am I mentioning this? Well, SSB64 had some pretty wicked moves not used anymore like Fox's Side Smash and Bair which someone *cough*Falco*cough* could have gotten to make him less of a clone in Melee. Anyway, I don't really know why Captain Falcon got a weird elbow thrust for a Side Smash starting in Melee. If anything, the elbow thrust could have been Ganondorf's while the Capt. kept his Side Smash in 64. Also, the voice clip for his Side Smash is awesome: "YEAH!", which funny enough, DmC Dante sometimes says what sounds like, "YEAH!", but not as epic for Eryx's Stomp, it's the move that sends him down and is similar to Ganondorf's fist slam move in OoT. Also, I like 64's voice clip for Falcon Punch; it sounds more empowered.

Then there's Up Smash. Wolf sort of has this in PM and the ending hit of Ganondorf's Dark Dive starting in Brawl is sort of similar. The current Up Smash is cool, but it would have been cool if someone had this move. It sort of looks like an uppercut with an elbow rather than a regular uppercut with a punch.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Courage the Cowardly Dog, alongside CatDog were among the worst popular animated shows of my generation.

Aaahh!! Real Monsters. That's where it's at.

#socialthreadwars

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Courage the Cowardly Dog, alongside CatDog were among the worst popular animated shows of my generation.

Aaahh!! Real Monsters. That's where it's at.

#socialthreadwars
Not Rocko's Modern Life/10

I hope you had a rotten childhood. :estatic::):estatic:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
+1000 years of Courage for a Thread title of him

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Random dealio I just noticed: Captain Falcon's Side Smash in 64. It looks like either a flaming whip kick or a spinning back kick. If he's hitting with the heel of his foot like Fox's current Bair, then it's a whip kick, but if he's hitting with his foot, then it's a back kick. Why am I mentioning this? Well, SSB64 had some pretty wicked moves not used anymore like Fox's Side Smash and Bair which someone *cough*Falco*cough* could have gotten to make him less of a clone in Melee. Anyway, I don't really know why Captain Falcon got a weird elbow thrust for a Side Smash starting in Melee. If anything, the elbow thrust could have been Ganondorf's while the Capt. kept his Side Smash in 64. Also, the voice clip for his Side Smash is awesome: "YEAH!", which funny enough, DmC Dante sometimes says what sounds like, "YEAH!", but not as epic for Eryx's Stomp, it's the move that sends him down and is similar to Ganondorf's fist slam move in OoT. Also, I like 64's voice clip for Falcon Punch; it sounds more empowered.

Then there's Up Smash. Wolf sort of has this in PM and the ending hit of Ganondorf's Dark Dive starting in Brawl is sort of similar. The current Up Smash is cool, but it would have been cool if someone had this move. It sort of looks like an uppercut with an elbow rather than a regular uppercut with a punch.
I cant find fox's old back throw... But it was very cool. Now all we have are throw then shoot :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom