• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey, I just noticed.
I liked Falkoopa's post on Page 1!
Alright, now I have collected 1 of the 7 legendary hidden Blargg888 likes.
Once I have collected all 7, I can control the power of the like button! AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
*Insert evil laugh and lightning here*
:troll:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have over 9,000 likes since the beginning of Smash 4 speculation. Let's see if you can get on our level without the help of the Dragon Balls. :smirk:
If we're equating likes to power level, it would at least be fair to discount obviously farmed ones.~

Post count on the other hand...

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Bowser Jr wasn't a boss (or even a thing) in Super Mario World, so he doesn't count. Oh no wait it's like season, everyone counts! Feel free to submit your vote to the original post.:)
That post was actually the only one I didn't like last page.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Where did I say this was new news?

That picture is at LEAST a month old. I just found it again while diggin through my imgur uploads.
Relax, my buzzy bee friend. It was just a joke for the sake of making the derpiest Pokemon in history relevant to the topic. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wow, @Flight rushes to the top of the Most Likes list. A couple of hours ago, he had a few likes more than @xSoul. At the end of the day, he'll probably be past oni333.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What is even life anymore.
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no mo-

Wait...you said life and not love right?

If its life, then is just a fantasy or any stuff said by the son of Will Smith

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
"I wanna be the very best like no one ever was! To like them is my real test, to follow is my cause. I will go across the internet, lurking far and wide! It's Likemon to understand, the power that's inside! Likemon! Gotta like'em all! (it's you and me,I know it's my destiny!) Likemon! (ooooh! You're my best friend, in a forum we must defend!) Likemon! Gotta Like'em all! (Oh so true! Our courage will pull us through!) You teach me and I'll teach you, Likemon! Gotta like'em all! Gotta Like'em All! Likemon!"

I demand that this shall be this thread's anthem.

D

Deleted member

"I wanna be the very best like no one ever was! To like them is my real test, to follow is my cause. I will go across the internet, lurking far and wide! It's Likemon to understand, the power that's inside! Likemon! Gotta like'em all! (it's you and me,I know it's my destiny!) Likemon! (ooooh! You're my best friend, in a forum we must defend!) Likemon! Gotta Like'em all! (Oh so true! Our courage will pull us through!) You teach me and I'll teach you, Likemon! Gotta like'em all! Gotta Like'em All! Likemon!"

I demand that this shall be this thread's anthem.
10/10 it totally should bruh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Finally after ALMOST TWO YEARS Pokémon The Series: XY premiered in Latin America

Too bad that the opening is really meh

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
xxSoulxx to feel the Edge; League of Legends style :troll:

Soul.

I can't give enough 'Yes!' to say yes. Or change it to Soul. or something else. This weaboo name is annoying.
Naruto from vStream is a weeaboo.
Welp, Finally after ALMOST TWO YEARS Pokémon The Series: XY premiered in Latin America

Too bad that the opening is really meh
lmao they're too slow
Is 'Soul' taken?

Then do something like '~Soul~' or '[Soul]'.

:231:
Soul is taken. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom