• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*decides to see what's all the ruckus about*
*sees it's @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 saying he likes yuri doujins*

Meh. Big deal. They're not my thing either, but hey, if people like them, who am I to judge?

D

Deleted member

And you need more

:)

Anyway, I actually am slowpoking on purpose for this as I didn't had time to post it, but I learned in the morning about the dkc on WiiU and all I have to say is:

WOOHOO!!!! YAY!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And of course "It's been 3000 years!"

:)

But if you want to know how my reaction was in Paper Mario fashion, here:

Yeah, this pretty much sums up my reaction :)
I heard about that. Now we can all enjoy the original DKC trilogy in their HD-expanding glory!

Soul.

This wasn't posted here so yeah
I have a Wii U.
inb4 hell has been frozen

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I bet a lot of people will get confused when page 1358 gets reminded as the page where a lot of Yuri was posted.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gonna pause watching Toriko for a bit of time.
Currently at episode 80, so i'm already halfway done.
Right now i'm busy with watching Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
I already watched the first movie of GITS. My eyes enjoyed it.
It was quite the nostalgic experience, thinking about the times I used to watch this on late nights. Major was one of the rarest examples of a female bisexual protagonist in an anime back then, though she was a pretty badass military unit alright.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dood. Why did you leave me hanging when I tagged you last night? ;-;
Didn't see it. I was busy...playing Dark Souls.
Is there anyway to get those damned bugs to stop respawning? >_>
Anyway, nope! They spawn forever! ****ing mosquitos suck, huh? Welcome to Blighttown.
The only thing I can suggest is to just try to ignore them and only kill them when they get too close to you. A lot of the enemies in Blighttown are slow movers, so if you are getting assailed by wasps you can always just run away, and either kill the mosquitoes away from other enemies, or just ignore them.
Have you found the second bonfire in Blighttown yet? You need to get to that. It's so much easier to operate out of. You have a straight shot for the boss, and there's a lot of stuff to find.
If you haven't found it, once you reach the swamp the second time, follow the right wall to a huge sewer-like tunnel. It's right inside there. It's also safe in there, especially if you sprint to the end of the tunnel.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People posting hidden TVTropes Links....
*insert abandon thread gif here*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I heard about that. Now we can all enjoy the original DKC trilogy in their HD-expanding glory!
....NO.

No, you really don't get how not a good idea this is.

Well, I guess I need to explain it, but it happens oftenly that if you play old games with modern equipment....it might be weird.

See, for example, play any game on lcd and it might darkens the colors. I tried pm64 on crt and geez it's bright, but not so much on lcd.

The games were designed to be gorgeous on their equipment.

Snes is even worst, you pretty much get a lot from using crt.

But the biggest differences is the cable you use. If you use SCART, then fraking use it because this thing is like what composite or svideo should have been. I'm serious, for those in Europe who got this standard, I'm jealous because composite is crap.

But if you don;t want scart (because you have to endure it....I know it's hard for us Americans), well, if you can have Svideo (which is uite uncommon), well use it.

However, and most likely, if you have composite available, USE IT OVER HDMI ON THESE GAMES!!!!

I'm serious, hdmi makes old games looks AWFULL because remmeber, it's not made for this technilogy. You often see jagged lines....that; not good.

So, if you play on VC, remember, VC is an emulator. It will run the exact system it was back then, but that means same graphics for same technology.

So, it might surprises you, but hdmi on games before the GC (because GC IS fine with modern video signals), NEVER EVER use hdmi or component. It downgrades the graphics.

I rejoived because it was impossible to play them unless you had an snes + cart....that';s hard to find.

Now, for around 10$, you don't want to miss this.

And also, I hate n64 on VC, but not snes. The controllers are really easy to use but please....do not use the stick....you're going to hate it. Dpad as it was made to be.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
TBH, I was scared to read my first one at first, it wasn't so bad of an experience as long as you get past the fact that it's yuri. I'm never gonna go to yaoi though (Unless some anime manages to swoop very well in that category).
I only read Homura x Madoka as it's the only shipping that makes actual sense. I should've done doujin a long time ago, it's way better than fan fiction. :p

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
inb4 yet another unneeded update
Then I realised I'm on linux and I only reboot upon 3 conditions:

I HAVE TO DO IT (that is like I do fixes that I'm instructed to reboot....doesn;t happen oftenly).

Pc crashed (annoying, but I sometime can get it back by logging in into a virtual terminal to kill my desktop manager and restart it...works sometime, but it does happen if I run intense programs....though....I seem to feel it's more stable lately).

My pc is honestly dying a bit and it might refuse to charge unles I move the plug. My battery being short, it might happens the pc shutdown for lack of power, but that's hardware problems.

For updates???

Wait you guys reboot after updates????

Oh, I forgot these days :)

Seriously, linux update FTW!!!!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Anyone want to play Smash 3DS with customs? I've got some free time.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So.. Here's a question...

What are some of ya'll's favorite movie franchises? Kinda curious... :3
"Some" of mine are:
Shrek