• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
The only time I ever did any "shipping" was with the characters in Awakening. I was disappointed that I couldn't pair Stahl and Kellam or Nowi and Tharja, but "family friendly." Maybe in that new Fire Emblem coming out. :troll:

:4wario2:
To be fair though, Awakening is a shipping simulator with added combat.

Soul.

sonic is screwd bcus hes company wnt be makeng gaems en consolas ent portátiles ! ! ! .

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know what is crazier now, The TPP chat with the Stream Offline or this place right now

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Perfection. No other words needed.
Wait, you can play as a Cucco? A giant Cucco? And beat the crap out of enemies? And summon the Cucco Revenge Squad?

I need that game.

Cuccos being in Smash was already great, but playing as a Cucco transcends that. Cucco for Smash 4 DLC.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Saw a status about someone being disappointed about net neutrality. I decided to ask what they thought was bad about it, and I get deleted from their friends list...I guess I won't be invited to my high school class reunions in the future considering it was our class president...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I needed to share this:

Now that you tagged him, probably.
If those are shinys, they looks weird, that being said, I want to watch two espurrs doing that
Saw a status about someone being disappointed about net neutrality. I decided to ask what they thought was bad about it, and I get deleted from their friends list...I guess I won't be invited to my high school class reunions in the future considering it was our class president...
Im sure there is A LOT of stuff that could go wrong with it. Just think about it

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
He ain't my prez-e-dent...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If those are shinys, they looks weird, that being said, I want to watch two espurrs doing that

Im sure there is A LOT of stuff that could go wrong with it. Just think about it
A lot of stuff that can go wrong with net neutrality? Please explain as I'm probably not educated enough on the subject.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Did some investigation and apparently Isma still has the Super Moderator banner despite a blue name:
what is happening.png

I don't know what's going on anymore...except Glitchboards

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And this is why you should have elected Swampasaur. He's the perfect politician.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Yar. I loved it, currently playing through it for a second time. Though I did just complete Mother 3 for the first time, and I think that is the better game. Just.
"Played" is such a small word for such a great game.......but yeah, I did! :)
Good to see that I'm not the only one here who loves this game. :)

Did you guys see this?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Did some investigation and apparently Isma still has the Super Moderator banner despite a blue name:
View attachment 40485

I don't know what's going on anymore...except Glitchboards
She's not listed on the Staff members list, though. Odd.

In other words, he couldn't accept different opinions. Can't really have any sort of respect for those sort of people, to be honest...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A lot of stuff that can go wrong with net neutrality? Please explain as I'm probably not educated enough on the subject.
Well maybe not as bad as TUMBLR makes it out to be but lets just hope the FDA doesn't decide you only get to see certain sites for god knows what reason. If they do do that, I hope my math homework site is untouched lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom