• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...And I'm back.
Eh, I guess it's above most hentai in terms of "nope". But there have been worse...

Soul.

guys i want gyro the hedgehog in smash 4 dlc so pls tell nitednod to take out sanick and put gyro

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Madoka Magica, remember I told you guys earlier. :p
I watching episode 8 now.
Oh I thought you meant Episode 6 of Assassination Classroom :glare:
It's just not recommended to the general masses.
The intro is about everything you need to see to decide whether or not to turn off your computer screen.
So Im weird for finding it rather cute Im guessing

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm bored.
I wanna draw something.
Someone tell me what to draw.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
My white Wii U won't. I get blue or white usually.
Yeah white power
bad joke? Yes. White WiiU? Awesome. I'm black though, if that Lessens the damage. Hey I've got an idea, scroll down and ignore my bad joke.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah white power
bad joke? Yes. White WiiU? Awesome. I'm black though, if that makes it better. Hey I've got an idea, scroll down and ignore my bad joke.
Whoa your black too?
Listening to this and playing mario kart is so fun

and my high quality headphones broke... oh well

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I thought my mii gave it away lmao

Who doesn't like Metallica :v
Well, I meant metal in general, and Metallica's early work is some of my favourite.

By the way that solo at the beginning is a bass!

They were pretty crazy too. They either accidentally sped up this mid-paced song (accident because if they had just wanted to play it faster, they would and could have, and this was done with analog tape so if something wasn't calibrated properly it can be too fast or slow), or they literally tuned slightly higher than E (standard) tuning, perhaps to match the bells tolling. Virtually every metal band TUNES DOWN, including Metallica themselves nowadays, or is tuned to standard.

Luckily there are no annoying metal hipsters to complain about me mentioning Metallica (or other popular bands) "Real Metal is underground poseur"

Regardless of the band, standard tuning is love, standard tuning is life. And tuning above that can actually be pretty cool too.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm just gonna squeeze myself into the conversation by asking a random question.
What's your favorite boss battle from a video game? GO!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well, I meant metal in general, and Metallica's early work is some of my favourite.

They were pretty crazy too. They either accidentally sped up this mid-paced song (accident because if they had just wanted to play it faster, they would and could have, and this was done with analog tape so if something wasn't calibrated properly it can be too fast or slow), or they literally tuned slightly higher than E (standard) tuning, perhaps to match the bells tolling. Virtually every metal band TUNES DOWN, including Metallica themselves nowadays, or is tuned to standard.

Luckily there are no annoying metal hipsters to complain about me mentioning Metallica (or other popular bands) "Real Metal is underground poseur"

Regardless of the band, standard tuning is love, standard tuning is life. And tuning above that can actually be pretty cool too.
Metal in general? Eh I don't listen to much aside from AC/DC and a couple of random singles from the late 80s/90s :3
Oh and Slayer

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Metal in general? Eh I don't listen to much aside from AC/DC and a couple of random singles from the late 80s/90s :3
AC/DC is hard rock, or well their earliest stuff is just rock, not metal :p

Not too many metal bands have had successful singles either, mostly just some of the most well-known bands. One of the ones that actually has have been talked about here already.

Slayer!!! Niceeeee, another fantastic gateway band. In terms of singles they never charted of course, but they had a few quite successful charting albums. And 'dat standard tuning.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hey, anyone wanna play 3DS Smash? I'm bored as hell.

And what's this I hear about talk of Metal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom