• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That Fire Emblem concert is going to be totally high energy; with such aggressive, fast-paced, and bass-heavy tracks... I can't see missing this one.
Why, hello there most beatiful avi in existance.
Hi guys! Whoa, why's everyone getting Pranked?
It's Prank season, where premium get bored and innocent not premium members are slain in pink.

Myself? I don't care, I almost die last season and I'm not planning on returning to the battlefield.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
euh....the heck?

@ Morbi Morbi , I'm not sure if I really want to ask you this but....

Why did you changed your avatar to an unified color of the prank color?

I mean, I understand that it fits with the name color...but why using the whole avatar space for that?

#stillNotSureIWantToAskThis

Morbi

Scavenger
euh....the heck?

@ Morbi Morbi , I'm not sure if I really want to ask you this but....

Why did you changed your avatar to an unified color of the prank color?

I mean, I understand that it fits with the name color...but why using the whole avatar space for that?

#stillNotSureIWantToAskThis
This is what artists do when they do not have the necessary talent to compete. I, instead of actually being creative, am being creative by virtue of not being creative. No one is so uncreative that they are creative; except for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I stole the Titan Power from the Reiss family; I got Pranked because of that

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else having Pokemon Bank crapping out on them? Because I'm trying to send some stuff through but it's not letting me.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This is what artists do when they do not have the necessary talent to compete. I, instead of actually being creative, am being creative by virtue of not being creative. No one is so uncreative that they are creative; except for me.
I knew shouldn't have asked

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I really do get that one, but most of the time....I feel a bit dizzy when I read your post, lol.

Or I feel I have to read them 5 times....there's some I actually didn't get, but I do get other posts with efforts....

D

Deleted member

Guess the Name Rater's on break... dang shame!
My Name Rater works for some reason, but I won't use it, as I have no plans on changing the extremely perfect Flight username in this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Name raters only rate the names of premium users. I dislike both my username and title but I'm not premium. So I cannot change it. :(

I hope there's another premium contest coming. I really want premium so I can change my name to, if it's available, Aura, or Auraman.
OHLU24z.png

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just walked downstairs to find my mom having sex with a stranger.
All my nope.
All of it.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Name raters only rate the names of premium users. I dislike both my username and title but I'm not premium. So I cannot change it. :(

I hope there's another premium contest coming. I really want premium so I can change my name to, if it's available, Aura, or Auraman.
View attachment 39312
Auraman looks like it's available from what I've seen.

Just walked downstairs to find my mom having sex with a stranger.
All my nope.
All of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom