• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Im shocked I haven't seen people raging about not having the small N3DS in NA in a while
I don't really care, but it would be nice to have an option even if NA could only buy the N3DS through Nintendo's site.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The reason I'm asking this is because I'm from the future. Thus I want to challenge your feeble minds.
Then tell us your knowledge, wise man from the future. Will we get Mewtwo/Roy in a future Smash? Will we even get a future Smash? Will Call of Duty stop being repetitive? Will we get a Nintendo game with better music than the Galaxy games?

So many questions........

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Oh you guyyyys, I was going to just keep checking until one of them showed recent activity, that way there's not a million of them getting notifications and not being anything since it'll probably only need 1 admin to do it :falconmelee:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, new Metroid game is announced!!!

I'm sure it's going to be one of the greatest additions to the series and fans will love it.
I actually like Other M

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh! You're from the future?
Did the world end in 2012?
Is that why you're back?
:troll::troll::troll:
I returned to prove that we are still alive long after the waffle houses took us over. But don't worry, for a plumber by the name of William would soon save us all.

Then tell us your knowledge, wise man from the future. Will we get Mewtwo/Roy in a future Smash? Will we even get a future Smash? Will Call of Duty stop being repetitive? Will we get a Nintendo game with better music than the Galaxy games?

So many questions........
OMG!!! Tell me, is Ridley in the new Smash yet? :troll:
I cannot confirm nor deny.
But I can say that we're getting Smash on two consoles, and that we're getting two different clones of Mario. Dr. Mario, and Dr. Luigi.
Also, it's confirmed that we're getting five Sonic reps and day one DLC.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I returned to prove that we are still alive long after the waffle houses took us over. But don't worry, for a plumber by the name of William would soon save us all.
This William...
Would he by any chance be your Mario OC?
:troll:

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, new Metroid game is announced!!!

I'm sure it's going to be one of the greatest additions to the series and fans will love it.
I actually like Other M
Oh, nice! Team Ninja must be doing a good work in it.
The game is good, except for THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
scrolling down the page your cactus looked like a big green butt.

just pointing that out
Fun Fact: That "cactus" is a fruit called Durian; and durians are known because they have a flatulence stench when opened.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
scrolling down the page your cactus looked like a big green butt.

just pointing that out
It's a Durian.
Not a Cactus.
Please.
Actually, he's yours. Chosen One.
I'm the Chosen One?
So what do I do now? Attach a helicopter blade to a lifeboat and use it to ride up the stairs and over several cliffs on a mountain while a battle rages behind me in order to get the jewel macguffin in order to save the world with my trusty companion and my enemies and their companion?
Is that what I do?

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman

I cannot confirm nor deny.
But I can say that we're getting Smash on two consoles, and that we're getting two different clones of Mario. Dr. Mario, and Dr. Luigi.
Also, it's confirmed that we're getting five Sonic reps and day one DLC.
What is Ridley's Final Smash? Is Brawl Custom Music up again yet?

D

Deleted member

I've been on DeviantArt and Youtube already, I'll have no problem.
The former is an edgy site with a bad community, and the latter is now a wasteland if you'd like to chat with someone. Back in the day both sites were gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Smashboards is a weird way to spell GameFAQS.
That's the thing. They've merged with GameFAQS because the site owner wanted to get a little more money.

I've been on DeviantArt and Youtube already, I'll have no problem.
Oh it's awful! Take for example some idiot named "MisterVideoGaming". I can't stand the guy! He has this strange obsession with Substitutes and everything. Take my word for it and avoid him at all costs.

What is Ridley's Final Smash? Is Brawl Custom Music up again yet?
I don't know about Custom Music, but I can say that Ridley's Final Smash has him self-destructing. Thus losing a stock in the process.

I'm the Chosen One?
So what do I do now? Attach a helicopter blade to a lifeboat and use it to ride up the stairs and over several cliffs on a mountain while a battle rages behind me in order to get the jewel macguffin in order to save the world with my trusty companion and my enemies and their companion?
Is that what I do?
What you need to do is eat a magical Pop-tart. And then everything will be revealed to you...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's a Durian.
Not a Cactus.
Please.

I'm the Chosen One?
Is that what I do?
No, you have to assemble a team of superheroes consisting of a billionarie playboy in tech armor that is the wet dream of any military, a norse thunder god with a big ego and dumb, a giant green monster who for some reason has lots of purple pants that don't rip off when he turns giant, a 90 years virgin in USA flag pajamas and two guys nobody cares about.

D

Deleted member

Oh it's awful! Take for example some idiot named "MisterVideoGaming". I can't stand the guy! He has this strange obsession with Substitutes and everything. Take my word for it and avoid him at all costs..
Should've mentioned Metroid fanboys instead. :troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That alone would make me not want to get it, sadly
For me, it's the option that matters. Square Enix sells stuff on their site and people liked their service, especially since there was stuff like limited editions, soundtracks, art books, and such on their store. If Nintendo sold stuff like art books even if they were coloring books for kids online, it would be all right. I would like a N3DS for the sake of having something "different" and more portable. A N3DS XL would be my preferred system, but having a smaller system would just be nice and a change of pace.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today I start being concerned. We will have a curse later on because...
Friday the 13th this week. And there's nothing wrong with believing in curses. D:
:4pit:

D

Deleted member

For me, it's the option that matters. Square Enix sells stuff on their site and people liked their service, especially since there was stuff like limited editions, soundtracks, art books, and such on their store. If Nintendo sold stuff like art books even if they were coloring books for kids online, it would be all right. I would like a N3DS for the sake of having something "different" and more portable. A N3DS XL would be my preferred system, but having a smaller system would just be nice and a change of pace.
I must be the only one thinking the smaller New 3DS has a better design compared to the XL. Shots fired. :troll:
Agreed x9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom