• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Smash Apprentice
So i live equidistant from Tampa to orlando, pretty much prime territory to host anything for our little community. If I hosted a day of just screwing around playing soccer and maybe totally loading down a denny's with people who would be down for it? show of hands?... only rules are NO IRL SMASH ATTACKS i don't want peepz at high percent flying off the field n shiz; XYZ is default goalie(don't want anyone getting hurt) and ted boosley gets automatic MVP reguardless of how well he does (because he's boosley). comments?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
quite possibly the most random **** i've ever seen you post in your short forum lifespan

i <3 my teammate

oh, and dennys sucks. I dont know how many times I have to tell you before it gets through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom