• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal needs to go to The Dan 2 in WA in January

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this is the thread where you all agree with me and tell me you are going, later almost half of you can back out, but most of you should end up going

anyways, the actual thread is here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119088

it's in bellingham washington, i'm sure they'd get us some housing but i need to see how many of us would be going

i cant take the time off needed to drive there (it's about 4 hours north of seattle driving time) so i'll be flying most likely

so whos coming

mango i'm assuming is coming because he got evo moneys and stuff

but ya'll need to start confirming

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'll be attending for sure, i think ROFL was talking about going too.

First question is first though, would you prefer to take a plane there, or go SoCal party bus gray hound style?

I'm sure gray hound would be A LOT less, but of course it will also take longer and less convenient.

edit: lol i just saw the part of your post "i'll be flying"

lol...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it's about an 18 hour drive to seattle, and bellingham is 4 hours north of seattle

so that makes....
*struggles w/o use of fingers*

TWENTY TWO HOUR DRIVE yayyyyyyyy

*takes a plane*

festizzio

Smash Champion
it's about an 18 hour drive to seattle, and bellingham is 4 hours north of seattle

so that makes....
*struggles w/o use of fingers*

TWENTY TWO HOUR DRIVE yayyyyyyyy

*takes a plane*
Actually I checked the address with mine and it's only 18 hours. :p Besides buses are comfortable.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
You a nutty man Gimp. B-Ham is only 1.5 hours north of Seattle! Not 4! Still, WAY too long of a drive!

Come Californians, come! We have ummmmmm...

What do we have up here to further entice them to come?

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, Jeff, get skypal to come. Which includes Silly, if he isnt too busy with college and that asian girlyfriend of his.

DUDE, JEFF, if you and I dont find a partner, wanna team? We were pretty **** that one GC where we hadnt met before and we took 2nd only to Crew and his brother Spar.

Gimpy: No johns, took us 24 hours from Marysville to get to Champ Combo, where we slept in a car one night, motel next night >.<

Eggz

Smash Hero
We have vegetation!

It will be really easy for me to house people who can drive themselves, as I myself can't drive and I already have to find rides for the 3 minnesota guys coming up.

But yeah, I can probably house more. I'm trying to get my friend(Jamie) to get a van instead of another crappy small useless car.

Jem.

Smash Master
Is it atleast a sports turbo?
No..?
Well this is what you do.
You go out, and paint some flames on that baby. And get some sweet decals. Like the number 18 on it. Yeah, I feel ya.

/end Peyton Manning Pep-Talk commercial.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure I can get most of SKYPAL to go. I'm haven't gotten to really talk to them all that much about their own Brawl Anticipation Levels (B.A.L. for short. I'm sure mine is OVER....7,000? Did I do that right?)

But I intend on forcing them to play Brawl if they're not already looking forward to it and I'm sure most will be up for a farewell Melee tournie. Too bad I'm not in B-Ham anymore, I had lots o' room. Oh well, we got time to figure it out.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I miss skypal from 2003-2005, when I was young, immature, and probably got you all to hate me, but I still attended every event XD.

And that **** we had when we only lost to Crew and Spar..

EDIT: Who remembers the typing of this day!

Posted 6/04/2003

Yea, thx. everyone did pretty good there, we almost had TopGun in the last match of the first set (they hadnt lost yet) but, before that, they used their "Trick" On BFB. That Sucked. o, and Im FalcoMasta, But This Is My New name

Lata
i Dunno, iT May Have Mattered, It May Have Not. I didnt Really Mind The Coin Toss, It Just means if i lost the coin toss, id have 2 adapt to different Stages.:rolleyes:
Posted 7/04/2003

well, since im 13, i have no job. all i do is play basketball and play lots of video games, heh

Top Bottom