• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
So, Animal Crossing, Ballon Fighter and Megaman.

I mean Megaman is awesome, but I am kind of bummed about the selection of newcomers (If they were actually newcomers, they could technically be ATs by what we saw).

Link's look looks sick. The game graphics are pretty awesome.

nessokman

Smash Lord
villager is a confirmed character, as is megaman. Assist trophies wouldn't have that high amount of moves. They spam one over and over. I think baloon fighter could have been an assist, which is probably what he is.

NEED i remind you that the trailer doesn't show off all newcomers, more will be announced on the website i'm sure

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah, though I'm happy for the Megaman and AC Villager fans. The trailer felt a little underwhelming though. I need to watch it again because it kept lagging on me. :/

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well I'm glad they went for a brighter art style though. Was Link in his Skyward Sword design or Twilight Princess? I couldn't tell. :/

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
There was a rumor they would use Cel-Shaded versions for the 3DS (I think the rumor said they would just use Cel-Shaded graphics, but it seems to have gotten half of it right) and that Balloon Fighter would be confirmed, does anyone have a link to that rumor, I want to check if it had anything else right.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Well I'm glad they went for a brighter art style though. Was Link in his Skyward Sword design or Twilight Princess? I couldn't tell. :/
He seemed to have a new style overall, the graphics were more Twilight than Skyward but I can't remember his actual clothing/items. His eyes looked like Twilight Princess which IMO is an awesome design (he looks all pissed all the time XD).

Edit: (Watching it again) He has pants and no metal on his armbands, his clothing seems closer to Skyward

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
villager is a confirmed character, as is megaman. Assist trophies wouldn't have that high amount of moves. They spam one over and over. I think baloon fighter could have been an assist, which is probably what he is.

NEED i remind you that the trailer doesn't show off all newcomers, more will be announced on the website i'm sure

Yea, but I think they both appeared on the character frame (WHICH I REALLY WANTED TO PAUSE!!!) so that sort of confirms them. I guess because of the 2014 release they need to hype the game slowly to build momentum, otherwise it might just do too much too fast and then fall down on itself.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
There was a rumor they would use Cel-Shaded versions for the 3DS (I think the rumor said they would just use Cel-Shaded graphics, but it seems to have gotten half of it right) and that Balloon Fighter would be confirmed, does anyone have a link to that rumor, I want to check if it had anything else right.
Was Balloon fighter confirmed?
I thought he was just an assist trophy floating around. He didn't do much anyway. But then again my stream was lagging so maybe I missed it?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Actually by looking at the trailer again. That's actually still the animal crossing villager. Not balloon fighter.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Actually by looking at the trailer again. That's actually still the animal crossing villager. Not balloon fighter.

Just noticed that too, it was still Animal Crosser. Well, so we only got 2 new character confirmations, I guess it isn't the characters, it is the number of characters that was kind of low :p.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Balloon Fighter is not confirmed as a playable character. He is not shown on the SSB site as a playable character, and was never given the "newcomer" or whatever slide. He's most likely an AT.

Sasser

solo nana
So let me get this straight. They are giving Mega Man all his abilities from his games, yet Kirby still has that garbage Stone attack?

oh wow ninty

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Balloon Fighter is not confirmed as a playable character. He is not shown on the SSB site as a playable character, and was never given the "newcomer" or whatever slide. He's most likely an AT.
Actually it was the Villager in the balloon fighter gear.
Either it's an item that the Villager used. Or it's his Up B special.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Actually it was the Villager in the balloon fighter gear.
Either it's an item that the Villager used. Or it's his Up B special.
Right, I remember taking note of the shirt being the Villager's shirt, but it left my mind when I made that post... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom