• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So you won't believe thise bull...

theblowmonkeys3

Smash Rookie
So i was playing with my younger brother last night when out of nowhere he sais something about wavedashing and how he wants to do it. I tell him that you can't wave dash in brawl because they had removed the "glitch". Then for some reason he goes on about how he saw some videos about how they wave dash in the air and all that stuff.. IN BRAWK.. the most bull **** i've heard in a while.
So basically i want you to flame and explain that you can't wave dash in brawl because he doesn't seem to believe anyone or anything.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Wave dashing is not in Brawl. The video of "wavedashing in the air" was old and it was someone taking a clip of the brawl trailer and saw mario fastfalling and thought it was a l-cancel because of the white dust that rose up.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Despite the fact that this thread holds little constructive purpose, your Brother might have confused aerial wavedashing for B-Sticking, which can cause similar effects.

Top Bottom