• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North So You Think You Can Smash

So You Think You Can Smash
Posted by Rhylam
2145 Middle Bellville Rd, Mansfield, OH 44904-1613, United States
Saturday, August 6, 2016 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 6, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rhylam

Smash Rookie
So You Think You Can Smash? Test your luck by pitting it out against other smash players! All are welcome! Spectators pay no fee and are open to frendlies! Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.

SET UPS WILL BE NEEDED!

Fees:
Venue fee- $5
Singles fee- $5
Doubles fee- $5
**payments will be made at the door**

willman51

Smash Rookie
Hey - Whats the anticipated turnout for this? I want to come, I'm about 2 hours away. Also, is there a FB event page or something?

RamenKamen

Smash Cadet
NNID
RamenKamen
3DS FC
1289-9460-6072
Thank you for using our tournament name. Thank you for dirrectly copying it. Even if it is in a different state and all. Is this a recurring tourney? Or is this the first time you do this?

Sorry i just got super bothered by the fact that we have a tournement that started before this one with the same name here in Nj. We are 2 months in. Please reply if you can.

Last edited:

Flyzik

Smash Cadet
I also request this name gets changed. There is already a Series in this name with a 50+ turnout in NJ that we've been running since prior to June. With the Lack of info for this tourney listing I would not want to get people confused thinking this is ran by the same TO's. We have a website and Smash.gg support to back up these claims

Rhylam

Smash Rookie
Thank you for using our tournament name. Thank you for dirrectly copying it. Even if it is in a different state and all. Is this a recurring tourney? Or is this the first time you do this?

Sorry i just got super bothered by the fact that we have a tournement that started before this one with the same name here in Nj. We are 2 months in. Please reply if you can.

I apologize for using "your" title for an event i hosted in a different state. HOWEVER I will not stop using a non-copyrighted title that you don't own. I will specify WHERE my tourney is so it doesn't affect yours.

RamenKamen

Smash Cadet
NNID
RamenKamen
3DS FC
1289-9460-6072
I apologize for using "your" title for an event i hosted in a different state. HOWEVER I will not stop using a non-copyrighted title that you don't own. I will specify WHERE my tourney is so it doesn't affect yours.
Deeply appreciate it.

Top Bottom