• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so yall heard about that killer whale thing

Pi

Smash Hero
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/24/killer.whale.trainer.death/index.html

first time i heard of it i think was today, unless my subliminal mind is juss telling me that to make this story more interesting but here goes:

last night, i had a dream where i was at the beach, in a hotel, like probably 8-10 stories up, we were chillin on the balcony, col bol was there, and the hotel was RIGHT on the waters edge, like it was just a drop to the ocean, and it wasnt shallow, and from up in the hotel room the water was clear, super clear, and you could see some big *** killer whale swimin down below, there were bunch of people in the water, i remember there being a truck parked in the water and people standing around it in the shallow part

any way

col bol ****in jumps off the balcony into the water, belly flop style, exclaiming 'ouch' as he hits the water, no tech skill at all

then he starts swimin toward the whale, i'm thinkin he's gonna get eaten, but nothin happens, whale ignores him he has to come up for breathe and it's over

then idk wtf happen but i think the railing broke when i was leaning on it so i'm fallin toward the water with the railing and decide to throw it to the side so i don't hurt myself when i impact with the water, i'm freakin out cause i'm sure the whale will eat me, but again nothing happens, i swim to surface, dream over

coincidence?! or prophecy!?

Top Bottom