• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, who felt the earthquake yesterday?

antimatter

Smash Lord
If you don't know what I am referring to, it is to the 5.6 earthquake that originated in Illinois, but was felt in a lot of places. I'm just curious to see if anyone even noticed it.
Me, I just slept right through it. :laugh:
Edit: thanks for the correction about the origin of the earthquake. that's what I get for trying to listen to the radio without my coffee.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i felt the aftershock at 11:23 or so. i'm in northern indiana.

the original earthquake was actually centered in illinois, not indiana.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Yeah, the earthquake came from Illinois. My girlfriend lives in St. Louis and she said that she felt the earthquake, but the aftershock was a lot worse there apparently. My campus is in northern Missouri and my roommate and I slept through the earthquake, but when we got up we noticed it had knocked some things on the floor. So it was definitely felt here, but not enough to make it overly noteworthy.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
yeah, I felt in here in South Bend (Indiana). The books on my shelf tipped over and woke me up, and then it felt like my bed was vibrating, and it felt really weird. I didn't feel the aftershock, but my parents felt it at their place of work.

Top Bottom