• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SO. Who else is Playing online? I am. Here's why.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. It's as simple as that.

It's so much fun, and people are way overstating the hazard of lag. It's not always bad. Is it sometimes? Sure. Usually? Definitely not. Online features are some of the biggest pros for Brawl. Since you're all complaining about advanced techniques being thrown out the window, you might as well enjoy the awesome that they did give us. You're timing might be thrown off by milliseconds, but you'll make up for it in strategy and competent opponents.

Any thoughts?

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
lol nice spoof. i am playing online. the lag isn't as bad as people make it out to be. i'm tired of people making threads complaining about brawl. this is a nice change.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I love ****** noobs on random WiFi with my Kirby/Marth. :D
It's so fun when they abuse items at a point until it makes me own them more. Taunting with messages is too good.

Dynesaur

Smash Rookie
Brawl is terrible! Rah rah.

No, but seriously I'm in love with this game. I've only been able to play two games online so far with friends, the "With Anyone" matches still refuse to work for me. :(

Hopefully they'll make matchmaking easier in a month or two. I want to start playing this game more often, after unlocking all the characters and doing mostly all the events, the game gets boring alone.

Top Bottom