• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, where to next? (Farewell for all Young Link mains.)

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Well I was the same way when I first heard of the rumor about WW Link replacing Y. Link. A friend told me that they could give WW Link a Deku Leaf which would help him glide like some of the other characters. Now, I'm not sure about you guys, but a Young Link clone that can glide sounds pretty promising.

Link226

Smash Ace
I will not main Wind Waker Link if he makes it in. He is simply not as cool as OoT/MM Young Link. The way things look now, I will be maining Link and Pit.
Thats what i always say, WW Link is not cool at all. He's the reject of all Links, i hate him so much. But soooo many people like him. Mostly Zelda noobs like him. I just want them to bring back the original Y.Link.

D20

Smash Lord
I honestly have no idea who I'll main. I'd really like to main Captain Falcon, but he's not confirmed yet, and he could be garbage. If a version of Young Link is in Brawl, I'll give him a try. However, I have no intention of ever maining a low tier character again.

Tony_

Smash Ace
To all YL users, WW Link WILL replace YL for Brawl. Why? The YL model was based off of Ocarina of Time, and OOC isn't even represented in Brawl.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
To all YL users, WW Link WILL replace YL for Brawl. Why? The YL model was based off of Ocarina of Time, and OOC isn't even represented in Brawl.
What is OOC? OoT has been represented with a song if OoT is what you were referring to. Also, your logic is atrocious. Link me to any proof anywhere on the Internet suggesting that WW Link is guaranteed a slot. <_<

Sliq

Smash Master
I hope Fetus Link is in Brawl. Placenta attack is too good, and he uses his umbilical cord like the hook shot.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Psh, everyone goes by who's the coolest.

I feel in love with YL because I loved his playing style. Light, agile, projectiles...awesome. Link just seemed too clunky for my tastes, and fox was too fast.

Whoever's playing style I enjoy the best is who I will play.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I only play with characters I like, but I will definitely play a much larger variety in Brawl than I did in Melee. Bringing Young Link glory was fun and all, but it was ^&#( hard!

Top Bottom