• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, what was changed in the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundering TNT

Smash Cadet
I was just curious about what (if anything) got changed involving Mac in the newest update?

D

Deleted member

Recovery improval? Might be one great daydream though, not sure.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The only significant change I've noticed is that you have to be noticeably closer to the opponent than before for F-Smash to pass through the opponent. I figure either the windboxes on startup are stronger or the movement is spread more evenly on the start-up instead of being a quick burst motion.

In fact, if you're as close as possible and up-angled F-Smash, you'll still hit them because you don't pass through them as far. That's good.

Up-B still has a dead zone. His recovery is just as bad as before. HIs attacks don't appear any more powerful. I haven't noticed anything else.

Last edited:

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
could be placebo, because i don't have any way to test pre-patch/post-patch differences, but i feel like mac's dsmash was re-set to pre-1.06/7's angle. ie. it hits the opponent at a more horizontal/lower angle again. can anyone with a dual set-up check that please? not that it makes much of a difference, tbh, but i think it's a buff.

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
i'm really curious as to where this 'recovery buff' thing is coming from. imo there is no truth to that at all.

jet56

Smash Journeyman
i haven't noticed a recovery distance, or if there is one, its too small to make a difference. i still have to space it the same as before.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Been playing a lot of LM lately. Havent noticed anything different about his recovery as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom