• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So uh, come to find out this video doesn't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Link to original post: [drupal=5082]So uh, come to find out this video doesn't lie.[/drupal]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI
^^^^^^^^^actually happens exactly like that with almost the exact same words. Except they call you boy instead of baby. Well, more like b-oy (emphasis on the oy). Oh, and they will start talking in their language randomly.

One of the funniest things I found while in Asia. Thought I would share.
Well, their food was amusing. It was like mystery meat half of the time.
Oh, and if you ever go to Singapore go to Orchard Towers. We had one guy drop close to $2,000 in one day there. Yeah, he had a fun time.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Oh, man.

If you really feel like indulging your culinary sense of adventure, go to anywhere in the Canton province of China. I'm guessing you were at least able to identity the mystery meat as meat. The lengths the Cantonese go to for culinary exploration makes me have faith that you could probably find a niche store that served rocks from Pluto and alien meat.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Despite the fact that this is the most entertaining blog post I've seen in a long time, I'm afraid the subject of prostitution IS NOT KID FRIENDLY BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom