• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So the site gave me 2.5 instead of 2.6... This is a smooth release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
I had the tiny chance to download the latest 2.6 demo version of Project M. Well, that's what I thought.
I downloaded the homebrew option, unpacked the zip and copied everything to the SD card just as I did with 2.5. So, I start it up, and I'm presented with "Project M Version 2.5b Demo!".

Well, I went back to the website to check. Next to the Homebrew option, it said "17th July", meaning it was... ahem... "updated" on the 17th July aka. today.
So, I went into the files, and lo and behold the file "metaknight" was not there. I was given the old 2.5b version of Project M.

Now I wouldn't mind if they said the homebrew option hadn't been uploaded. But to say 17th July next to the DL link? I feel like this release could've gone A LOT smoother, had they taken the time to organize everything and release it at a reasonable time (rant over).

Of course, this could just be my situation. I noticed that the downloaded file only had the "pf" folder inside RSBE, while before it had "st" and "al". I'm not sure what the other two have to do with anything, but I guess I'll have to wait until later on today to download 2.6. Then again, if anyone knows what the problem is, I'd be happy for any discussion below.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why did you make a new thread for this? Seriously. -.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom