• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So the Lockerz Redemption is today

Peach_rules

Smash Cadet
NNID
Peachrules14
What are you getting? I think I'm going to save my PTZ until next time so I can get an iPod touch or maybe a laptop. I might just get a few wii games though. What about you?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
I just learned about Lockerz a couple of days ago. I only have like 30 points, and my parents would be like LOLWTF if stuff got mailed to my house from some website, so I'm probably just going to donate to something.

Peach_rules

Smash Cadet
NNID
Peachrules14
I just learned about Lockerz a couple of days ago. I only have like 30 points, and my parents would be like LOLWTF if stuff got mailed to my house from some website, so I'm probably just going to donate to something.
Lol. Get a secret PO box.

:p

I doubt they'd even ship it there. They do ship UPS so it comes during the day when most people are at work.

Top Bottom