• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So that Umbran Clock Tower...

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
After freaking out(because I love Bayonetta) and watching the direct for the 15th time I realized that this stage might be a legal counterpick. The only thing that might break it for people is if the platforms are completely random. So far to me it seems to work similarly to Town and City. But how will this help our MU spread?

Like T+C it seems like a good place to take pikachu and mac, but the platforms look too high and too large for any serious coverage with Uair/pokes with Usmash/ect. Seems meh but not really worth banning as it will still thwart a lot of simple projectile camping methods. It also as hype AF music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-xNUPFq2s

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
It might be a counterpick, it seems that caves of life can be formed there so i'm not 100% sure that it will be legal.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
It might be a counterpick, it seems that caves of life can be formed there so i'm not 100% sure that it will be legal.
Fortunately those are only temporary. Still probably enough to make it at least a CP. We've only got 7 total legal stages at my tourneys now, so we could probably use another CP.

Last edited:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Fortunately those are only temporary. Still probably enough to make it at least a CP. We've only got 7 total legal stages at my tourneys now, so we could probably use another CP.
Even then i'm not sure how good it'll be for Ganon, the stage looks rather big so campers can be pretty good there.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Even then i'm not sure how good it'll be for Ganon, the stage looks rather big so campers can be pretty good there.
Don't see it as being particularly good or bad for Ganon. Would have to test it out.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Oh yeah there are caves of life, that´s VERY good for us in my opinion, because reading ceiling techs is so easy.

Top Bottom