• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So of course this isn’t happening, but does anyone think Aloy would be cool?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I was just thinking about new characters and Aloy, the main character from Horizon: Zero Dawn, seems like she would fit in so well with smash

She’s a red haired fiery 19 year old girl who was outcasted from her community in a rebuilt post apocalyptic world that’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Machines overrun the map and they’re becoming more aggressive. Aloy is an adept hunter and machine killer who can also take control of machines. These machines act and look like wild animals but they’re metal. Aloy eventually proves herself to her tribe and goes on a journey to find the source of the machine’s aggression. She’s phenomenal with a bow and pretty good with a spear. Don’t want spoil anything because this game is phenomenal

She has her bow with different elemental effects, her traps, her spear, and she could use machine calls. I think she would be so cool in Ultimate. Obviously this won’t happen because she’s a Sony exclusive, isn’t that big of an icon yet (she will be tho), and she has nothing to do with Nintendo. Still the hypothetical is awesome. I think she’s ultimately be a zoner and trap setter in Smash who could still do damage in close with her spear. She’d be exceptionally fast and nimble and about ZSS weight

Last edited:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Is this supposed to be a support thread? It doesn’t give nearly enough information to qualify. You may want to chat with Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth about that.
I mean not necessarily a support thread because there’s no chance of it happening. I was just throwing out a hypothetical for discussion. If that’s not allowed I’m ok with the mods locking it

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Who is Aloy? What game is she from? And we can allow somewhat generic discussion as long as you update the op. You don't necessarily have to support the character, but we still need something to work with here. :)

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Who is Aloy? What game is she from? And we can allow somewhat generic discussion as long as you update the op. You don't necessarily have to support the character, but we still need something to work with here. :)
Ok she’s the main character from Horizon: Zero Dawn

Top Bottom