• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... now how does this work?

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Brawl will be released in Japan (on Thursday?) I wasn't really "attentive" for this whole thing when Melee was released, so how does this work? How do we get this definitive information? There could be a boatload of fakes on Thursday, couldn't there? Is there a Japanese strategy guide being released that we can get the REAL info from?

Agosta44

Smash Ace
We could always use the old "Pics or it didn't happen" routine. Or do "Vids with gameplay or it didn't happen" craze of today.

sultanofsurreal

Smash Cadet
There are probably going to be a few liars, but the real roster will have an overwhelming number of people who agree on it, and it will be posted all over Japanese sites by the end of the day -- the real roster will probably make it to American sites like kotaku pretty quickly too.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Aww... I REALLY don't want to go through YouTube videos, it could take forever for them to unlock all the characters for actual proof to come out.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
there are hackers/programmers who are able to immediately unlock all characters and such.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
well i plan to avoid everything but that resolve probebly wont last if we didn\'t have to wait a flippin month for it to be released over here it would though.

Top Bottom