• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Nintendo's going to make mobile games now! Post some ideas here!

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
Title says all, here's some of mine:
Mario Kart Mobile
Cost: 1.99
Concept: Basically mario kart on the go. Not as extensive as the games for handheld, but good enough. No glidder or under water. 6 people per race.
Tracks: 16 tracks. 8 New, 8 retro.
Characters: https://i.imgur.com/j9oR0Qy.png ( Bowser, DK, and, Wario unlockable)
Modes: Grand Prix 100cc, 150cc, and mirror after gold on all. Time Trials, compare times with the rest of the world. Online with 5 random people, vote on tracks. Online with friends, put in a username to find someone to play with, can friend request any user name and invite them, like fun run.
Controls: Tilt left and right. Hold down right side for go, left for stop. Touch item to use item. Touching your place or minimap does nothing.
Sample image: https://i.imgur.com/8OnjVrO.png

Infinty Blade: Hyrule Edition
later

Samus Shuttle Shoot
Later
Pokemon Energy Blitz
Later
MII Maker
Later

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Unfortunately, we aren't 100% sure with what Nintendo meant by "mobile" (could it be a new mobile system? Could it be on a mobile device?). But for the sake of this thread, I will consider my suggestions as to a mobile device...

Pokémon: Mobile Trainer ($4.99 - to be realistic)
If Nintendo created a way to somehow wirelessly connect one's 3DS with his or her smartphone or tablet, and a Pokémon from X/Y or ORAS could be transfered (safely!) into their mobile device, they could be virtually leveled up from there. There was a similar Nintendo product that featured this idea (although I forget what it was called) back when HeartGold and SoulSilver were around, but this is a better option, primarily because people travel with their mobile device almost everywhere. There are multiple methods in which a Pokémon could be trained... like through playing minigames, or even better, via a pedometer function.

Smash Bros. Mobile (Free)
Before I begin, this is not a mobile game where you fight others. That should be for console gaming only. Anyway, Smash Bros. Mobile would be an application by Nintendo that would release all Smash Bros. information, tournament videos, an official fluctuating tier list (points contributed by users), and possibly an official forum within it, all in one place. One would essentially log on with their Club Nintendo account, and be given a customizable profile page and username to chat and interact with.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
A "Mario & Luigi" title, a "Fire Emblem" title, or a "Legend of Zelda" title. A "Tetris" or some other puzzle-type game work well too. Heck, "Pokémon Shuffle" is a mobile game disguised as a handheld title via eShop.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
I think the first thing that would come to everyones mind is Pokemon.

Seriously so many people download emulators as is. If they made a way to collect Pokemon and battle them with your friends on your phone. They could charge like $5 for it. Everyone of my friends would have it. I'd also be failing out of my university.

finalark

SNORLAX
How about a Pokemon game where you have to use Professor Oak's Pokepoints (TM) to purchase in game items? Or what if you could spend a little bit of cash to fill your inventory with Master Balls? Best possibility, what if you could only revive your Pokemon at a pokecenter once every twelve hours but could spend Pokepoints (TM) to heal instantly?

It case it wasn't obvious, I am not optimistic about this given the nature of the mobile and free to play markets. I don't know if Nintendo is going to go down this route, but this comic sums up my thoughts exactly:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm thinking virtual console like games for this. Dr. Mario (or Luigi) on the run would be a perfect example of this.

WalkOnARainbow

Smash Cadet
A lot of Lip and Panel de Pon fans probably think this would be a very bad idea... so I hope I don't offend other fellow fans.

But as a big Panel de Pon fan, I would rather see a Panel de Pon game on mobile, than forgotten. And the gameplay of Candy Crush kind of reminds me of Panel de Pon in some ways. I feel like they could make a kind of like Candy Crush and kind of like traditional Panel de Pon like game for mobile. And that it would be really popular.

And maybe could lead to more Panel de Pon games on consoles and handhelds. I would hope.
And matching panels seems like it could work with touchscreens. Not as well as with buttons, but it could work kind of like how games like Candy Crush do, and I'm sure a lot of people would find it fun. And puzzle games are very popular on mobile. I feel like it would introduce a lot of people to the series.

Also, a lot of Kirby games have been touchscreen focused. And I feel like games like Kirby: Canvas Curse and Rainbow Curse could work very well on mobile.

I feel like a lot of the WarioWare games could work well on mobile, too. Since a lot of them have a lot of minigames and use touchscreens a lot.

And I think that any of the Nintendo games that use touchscreens more than buttons would be good for mobile.

Top Bottom