• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, my SD Card (or Wii) is acting odd...

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Turns out my Wii suddenly starts working weird in the sense that I load Project M normally, but when I am to start a fight, the game loads its Brawl counterpart, and freezes.

I tried formatting the SD Card and even defragged it, but to no avail. I asked a friend to lend me one, and it works for a while, but we go into the same problem again.

I go into the Homebrew Channel and load some apps and those work. But the fun part is that when I go to the Data Management screen on my Wii, it says tha Card is locked. And it actually isn't when I use it on the PC.

Because of the above, I think the Wii itself may have something to do with it, but I wanted to know if someone went through something like this. Thoughts?

Top Bottom