• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So much for Falco-showoffs. ^^

Kragen

Smash Ace
Match 15 because it's match 15, and there's nothing you can do about it.
XD

Niiice ledgetech from Fox's shine :)
Some nice combos you had there in the 1st match, and the 2nd, but I can't see the last 5 seconds. Who won?

Me, down a, sparkie and green machine had some matches today too. My Falco got ripped by Sparkie's, but I think it was his Fox I'd beaten once =P.

I don't know, maybe a bit too many unnecessary 2nd jumps, but still very good.
Like the music ^^

One question though: what should be your priorities to learn when you can't play anybody but the CPU?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Nice Vid, the Falco and Fox were good. The Falco got in some good combos, and the Fox new what he was doing. I'd say you guys have pretty good control of your characters.

Falco(BF): Your combos are good. But I think you should work up on some more combos, try to get in some creative combos that are hard for people to DI out of. *Example*, put a level one Fox on. Do Shine, Dair shine, dair shine, Nair Forward smash. Or after the second Dair shine do a dair uptilt, forward smash. Stuff like that works on opponents that can DI real good, and it knocks them off the stage.

Fox(NGCXX): Your Fox is pretty good. I think it should have more combos though. Like around 45-65 damage, grab throw him up, if he doesn't DI (Its hard to DI if you throw them up fast) do an uptilt, after that, while he's in the air(Most likely he DI'ed) do a Nair, and then grab them again. Throw them up, go where they go and do an upsmash.

The space animals in general can do crazy combos on eachother. Try to get those combos in.

BTW good vids.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You should've used one of the forty-minute live versions of Dazed & Confused.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Thanks everyone, esp shiz, you were very helpful :). I really appreciate it.

And I've got a forty-five minute live version of Dazed &, but it would be even harder to pick two minutes out of *that*. :p

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
My gun is hidden in my pocket's pocket :p I'm not the kind of laz0ry Fox. And I can't SHDL anyway.

Top Bottom