• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So many sites to avoid for a month

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Wow...i never realized just how many sites i have too avoid for now on...
I've bookmarked this forum section so I can avoid the rest of the site :p

NO more IGN, Yahoo, Gametrailers, vgcats, Gamestats, Gamefaqs, or Myspace even!

My friends are sure to peak and post...but hopefully i avoid it all. already the leaks are coming in and I've seen and heard more than i wanted...well i watched the intro but thats a different story but the surprises were well worth it because they were obvious and not shocking

dude984

Smash Cadet
i feel for you...
personally...I'm already spoiled like crazy (don't worry...i won't say anything)...but I can't imagine staying away from the internet for that long...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
well i know everythign thats just been foudn out within the alst two days and everythign leaked out in the last few hours....and its not abd,....

infact i expected it lol..they were obvious leaks...but in a few hours everythign will be out in the open

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's why I gave up. I'm reading roster/level spoilers but no SSE spoilers.

bearquat3

Smash Rookie
I wish I was able just to stay on this forum and be content, but I know I'll end up hearing all the spoilers anyway... I mean, working at gamecrazy, customers will constantly talk of it I am sure. My friends, IGN, alas. I wish all of you luck in your endevor.; it is quite a noble cause. Well, that's if any of you are succesful that is... Even if I held out and was lucky, the night of the tourny I'm running at my store for Melee it would all be over I'm sure. With the Brawl 12:00 launch looming and the dozens of rabid smash fans it is going to be crazy. Well, besides that just the self control isn't working too well on avoiding the spoilers.

And if any of you are interested the tourny will be in Cathedral City, CA at the Gamecrazy. It will use official tournament rules and the smash team down here will be present. Check it out if you're in the area.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Remember, we are all in it together.
We can hold our curiousity until the release. I just fear that while I'm in line before the midnight release, some butt-hole will ruin it for me.

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
I got some spoilers from tonight, but from now one I'll be staying away from all those sites. Here will be the only section I'll visit. I hope it will be as less spoilerish as I can hope.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I'm only going to read the DOJo from now on because it's enough to keep me going every day. I think I'll keep reading Iwata Asks too but nothing to spoil me about stuff I don't already know

D

Deleted member

Dude...there isn't much to be spoiled honestly. I saw the full roster and there are no surprises...only disappointment. Everything interesting was announced on the Dojo.

Still a great roster but ****...couldn't Sakurai have saved something interesting for us at least?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I think the only reason people are disappointed about the roster is because it was all dropped on us at once. We weren't allowed chew on each character for a few days.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i already saw all the spoilers, not really a big deal, i figured most the chars that were shown were gonna be in it. I really stumbled upon it by accident, i had no idea it had happened, bc the boards were down so much, until i stumbled upon the brawl char section.....

Star105

Smash Journeyman
for alot of people the dojo will now need to be avoided also if you don't want spoilers on secrets and how to unlock them

though i think i can wait a while or this game

NukeA6

Smash Master
Don't forget YouTube.
Yup.

I saw a hidden stage on the main page of the site (where it shows Videos Being Watched Now). Not just that, you could be searching for something that has nothing to do with games and bump into a SSBB video. It's crazy.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Its best to avoid the internet as much as possible. Even on this section there have been a few characters spoiled because people dont use the spoiler tags for their conversation.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
or take note that their spoiler filled signatures still show up in the spoiler free forums....

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You can absolutely not call them clones, I played yesterday, and clones are as good as non-excistant :D

Top Bottom