• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...many...games this winter

Shog

Smash Ace
Hyrule Warrior, Both Smash Brothers, Bayonetta 1, Bayonetta 2, Pokemon Alpha, Link Between Worlds and Kirby Triple Deluxe(Bonus Games)...
Holy ****. Why am I suddenly having all these games while starting at the University :/

Did I miss something?

And to make this a real topic:

Why does Nintendo bring up all this games right now? It is way to much for me.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Holiday season, likely. Christmas and all that means people will be dropping loads'a money on assorted crap, including videogames.

mangamusicfan

Dark lord
NNID
mangamusicfan
3DS FC
1891-2073-5876
Christmas is comming soon.
And the days are getting c older so more people stay home to play games.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
To be honest this is the first time I saw a thread saying that Nintendo has so many games this winter. Usually people complain of the sparse lineup. Good to see someone saying something else for a change!

But to answer your question, like everyone else did, holiday season.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Yeah, it's the holiday season, but the only games that would interest me at the moment would be the smash brothers and kirby deluxe. To be honest, I'm more interested on the old games that I am yet to buy on the Wii U.(Crap, I hope I'm still not yet late on AC:NL)

Top Bottom