• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So lost, need help

delphi116

Smash Rookie
alright, I'm using a friends wii that was hacked by a different friend. trying to setup PM and I have the SD card ready and whatnot, I just need to update my wii (it's at 4.2 and I need dat 4.3) however I cant get it to update (error code 32004) I disabled the update blocker and whatnot. I dunno, maybe this is a stupid question, I'm just so lost and need help

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
Well, in my case I just formatted my Wii (via the wii setting options) and then it rolled back to 4.3 and then I softmodded again.

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
I know but well this is what happened to me with a first generation wii. Just had it connected via wifi and after the format it had 4.3 firmware. Perhaps 'rolling back' should have been in quotation marks.

Top Bottom