• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Kirby After the Patch..

leesinger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yolo-swag420T.T
Hes easily top 10 in the game now. I've been playing him a bunch and hes in a fantastic spot right now. I'm loving his playstyle and its a great time.

Considering he only got buffs from the latest patches and he was already decent in the right hands I think hes in a good spot. My favorite part about the buffs were his grab changes tbh, that extra percent really comes in handy as hes a combo oriented charachter designed to get people to high percents quickly. The fact that two of his smashes kill earlier isn't half bad either ;)

Roll-Spamming-Peasant

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MontyRattata
Hes easily top 10 in the game now. I've been playing him a bunch and hes in a fantastic spot right now. I'm loving his playstyle and its a great time.

Considering he only got buffs from the latest patches and he was already decent in the right hands I think hes in a good spot. My favorite part about the buffs were his grab changes tbh, that extra percent really comes in handy as hes a combo oriented charachter designed to get people to high percents quickly. The fact that two of his smashes kill earlier isn't half bad either ;)
I was converted recently myself, I watched Izaw's guide and then just started imitating what he was doing PLUS the buffs, and i was getting consistent 2 stocks on FG all night...now, to say his top 10 is a little high IMO, BUT i will not deny that we'll be seeing much more of him in the coming months because of these much needed buffs.

Top Bottom