• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...is Fox easier to use in Brawl?

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I have a friend who said that Fox is easy to use in Brawl. But I hear lots of people say he was hard to use in Melee. Is Fox really that much easier in Brawl? I main him in both and he seems slightly more difficult in Brawl, but that may just be because Melee takes more skill than Brawl :p I had some skills with Fox in Melee and I'm pretty good with him in Brawl too I guess.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Melee fox is hard to use since he has way more technique and tools than brawl fox. Brawl fox ls easier to use due to the fact that he has less techniques than melee fox.

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I thought that was why, lol.

Yeah Melee Fox is considered much harder to play due to ATs like waveshine. I hear Melee Fox = Very Hard to use and Brawl Fox = just as easy as anyone...not sure about that IMO.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I would not say that Fox is easy to use though. To truly master him and use him proficiently, you would have to spend quite a time. That's just my opinion. Fox is hard to use properly and does not give you easy rewards earlier in the phase (your smash career)

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I totally agree. Is he hard to use in Project M too? I REALLY REALLY wanna get Project M but I'm not too sure about how to install it and everything =/

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
You can consider P:M Fox as Melee Fox. Because P:M people just reverted Fox back to his Melee glory

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Lol thanks I've been doing research and I think I got it down =D

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
Nope lol
Fox is not easy in brawl.
I find him easier in Melee
There is a lot of stuff you have to learn about brawl Fox and I think I am only grasping it now

TKD

Smash Lord
Coming from a good Fox in both games: I'm sorry to let you know that Fox is harder in Brawl. You have to develop enough character control to counter the awkwardness of his movement. Meanwhile, Fox is one of the most straightforward characters to move around with in Melee. It's very easy to be where you want to be.

Top Bottom