• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... I'm Making A Guide...

SleepyShark

Smash Rookie
Hi Guys,

I've been reading on here for a while, but I stopped when I lost access to the Wii U I was using, but recently I was getting back into it, but I found that there is a lot less going on on this forum, even though Sheik is still top tier, so I was wondering if you guys could give me some help. Essentially, the idea is that I will be making a thorough beginner's guide to complete understanding of sheik as a character in the new game state. I will not be including things like c-bouncing, perfect pivoting or wavedashing as I am not good at using those, but I also don't really feel like they are super required because I think i've only ever used those to be fancy, but im not a great player either, so what do I know. I guess I was just lourrently has no guidance or Smash material on it. I will be uploading some videos of me failing over the next few days. If you guys have anything that you feel I should have in the guide please do let me know. I'm gonna be working on the first episode over the next few days, but if you want to see the script so you can check out what kinda info I'm putting out there, let me know. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to your help.

Sincerely,
SleepyShark

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
Hi Guys,

I've been reading on here for a while, but I stopped when I lost access to the Wii U I was using, but recently I was getting back into it, but I found that there is a lot less going on on this forum, even though Sheik is still top tier, so I was wondering if you guys could give me some help. Essentially, the idea is that I will be making a thorough beginner's guide to complete understanding of sheik as a character in the new game state. I will not be including things like c-bouncing, perfect pivoting or wavedashing as I am not good at using those, but I also don't really feel like they are super required because I think i've only ever used those to be fancy, but im not a great player either, so what do I know. I guess I was just lourrently has no guidance or Smash material on it. I will be uploading some videos of me failing over the next few days. If you guys have anything that you feel I should have in the guide please do let me know. I'm gonna be working on the first episode over the next few days, but if you want to see the script so you can check out what kinda info I'm putting out there, let me know. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to your help.

Sincerely,
SleepyShark
Ok, neat. But this really should have been the guide's description rather than it's own thread. Also Wavedashing isn't in Smash 4.

SleepyShark

Smash Rookie
I understand that wavedashing isn't in smash 4. I used that as an example of a technical move in general :/. and it can't really be the description of the guide I'm going to make because it's not done yet, but I was just hoping for helpful information to help make the creation process faster since I intend for it to be as thorough as possible, so any links or helpful data or stats would be appreciated.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
I understand that wavedashing isn't in smash 4. I used that as an example of a technical move in general :/. and it can't really be the description of the guide I'm going to make because it's not done yet, but I was just hoping for helpful information to help make the creation process faster since I intend for it to be as thorough as possible, so any links or helpful data or stats would be appreciated.
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Sheik. You can find all of Sheik's frame data there. If you are looking for specific information about how to play the character, check out my guide, Showdow's guide and/or ask the Q/A thread.

SleepyShark

Smash Rookie
Awesome thanks, I will be back after I finish the script for the first 2 episodes

Top Bottom