• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Im In Tampa For The Month and...

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Im thinking of showing the scene here what a smashfest actually is, since it seems like you guys need some help in that regard. Im looking to host one Friday around noonish till whenever, my parents are probably fine with it, I have 2 televisions that can be used for smashing, one Wii, and a third television that can probably be used, but that all depends on if my brother feels like acting like a ****** or not.

Right now, nothing is certain but as long as people are interested and its okay with my parents I will definitely be holding one later this week.

For the record, I play Brawl, but I have no problem if people want to play Melee too.

So let me get a count of who in the area is interested in some smashing over the break and who can bring an extra Wii.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Probably, I dont think anybody is going to come yet though, your the only one that really has shown any interest. And I can pretty much host this any time, so if people would show some interest I can definitely set it up.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Tampa is pretty lazy for the most part...I would have showed more interest for this but all my rides work today + other issues....maybe sometime next week I dunno

Top Bottom