• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I was searching for Genesis 3, and in the news blip I saw this ESPN Smash article ...

MidwesternHawk

Smash Cadet
NNID
newsimcity2013
So a article about Smash was posted on ESPN's eSports page today. (15h ago as of typing) It was titled "The genesis of Smash Bros.: From basements to ballrooms"(On the eSports front page it is Smash genesis and preview) written by Wynton Smith( I can likely guess who this is even without the tag) He goes and tells a little about Evo 2013 as an introduction, but nothing new until the second half where he makes his stance on 2016 for smash and what is happening now. What are your opinions on the article.

Also, is this a mirror article from another site?

Last edited:

JustPeachy

Smash Rookie
Yeah that's a great article written by Prog that was posted to ESPN. Very informative on the scene with the limited amount of words used. Everybody should give it a read

Top Bottom