• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I was at VLS...well vls was over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
XIF,Green Mario, laijin, ColBol, QueenDVS, Linguini,SleepyK and I were on the way back the hotel as it was the last day and Smashtaclysym was over. We were talking about King of Fighters Techniques and we came up on the subject of Dream Cancelling. Sleepy being the racist ******* we all love asked "What's a dream Cancel? Is that like Martin Luther King getting shot?" Of course that terrible joke almost caused me to do a barrel roll from laughing. Then I realised Im going to hell anyway and kept laughing. The end.

D1

Banned via Administration
VLS ahhh...good times...my car fvcked up but the tourney was awesome.

Linguini

Smash Master
such as fun ****ing trip hahaha, good times guys.

i remember green mario sticking his head out of the sunroof on the highway while it was like 20 degrees screaming because his head was freezing and i wouldnt let him back in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom